Vivid Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi transaltion with picture dictionary
- (adj) producing powerful feelings or strong, clear images in the mind; “memories of that evening were still vivid”
- (adj) (of a colour) intensely deep or bright; “a vivid blue Mediterranean sea”
- (adj) (of a person or animal) lively and vigorous; “she had a deep voice and a strikingly vivid personality”
Vivid (विविड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उज्ज्वल, चंचल, चटकीला, जीवंत, सजीव
- mid 17th century: from Latin vividus, from vivere ‘to live’.
Vivid in a sentence (Word usage in recent newspaper)
- Make your bathroom adorable with vivid colours.
- One thing Apple has done is the wide colour display, which makes most images look richer and vivid, but again it could easily offer more.
- But it’s simply my attempt to draw a vivid picture and nothing more.
- Australia calling: Vivid Sydney is back with lights, music, ideas.
- NASA shares vivid images of auroras captured by the Hubble Space Telescope.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vivid
- imagine ‘v’ ‘i’ ‘v’ ‘i’ ‘d’ —> vivid colour nah?
Gaffe Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) an unintentional act or remark causing embarrassment to its originator; a blunder; “I made some real gaffes at work”
Gaffe (गैफ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चूक, भूल, ग़लती, भारी भूल
- early 20th century: from French, literally ‘boathook’ used colloquially to mean ‘blunder’.
Gaffe in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- “Saying the wrong thing” is the most straightforward definition of a political gaffe, too.
- ‘Slip Of Tongue,’ Says Sports Minister Vijay Goel On Gold Medal Gaffe.
- Digvijaya’s gaffe invited immediate reactions on social media.
- Gaffe: Diggi talks of ‘India-occupied Kashmir’.
- His latest media gaffe has not come at the expense of himself for a change, but for his brother Sohail.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gaffe
- goofy gaffe bhaut karta hai
Mendacity Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) untruthfulness; “He is truly shameless about his mendacity”
Mendacity (मेन्डैसिटी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- असत्य, झूठ, भिक्षावृति, मिथ्यावादिता
- mid 17th century: from ecclesiastical Latin mendacitas, from mendax, mendac- ‘lying’
Mendacity in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Yet again self-appointed experts have held forth about the dearth of sports facilities and the mendacity of officials in charge of these things.
- On a day like today I ask myself if wickedness, greed, bloodlust and mendacity are ingrained in us as a species.
- The episode of Gandhi’s article reveals the depths of mendacity to which high officials of the BJP can stoop.
- The Chinese position on the South China Sea is complicated and there is a touch of mendacity around them.
- The title of the two ‘Naked in front of police’ videos represents the worst kind of mendacity.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of mendacity
- mendacity= “men in the cities” LIE to get gorgeous girls
gusto Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) enjoyment and enthusiasm in doing something; “he was attacking his breakfast with some gusto”
Gusto (गस्टो) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उत्साह, रुचि, चाव, सुरुचि
- early 17th century: from Italian, from Latin gustus ‘taste’.
Gusto in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Cher insults Donald Trump, with gusto, at Clinton fundraiser.
- I-Day celebrated with gusto.
- Cooperators celebrates 70th I-Day with gusto.
- The gusto and enthusiasm were strikingly noticeable among the Vaishnavites in Manipur.
- The birthday of Lord Krishna, better known as Janmashtami, is celebrated with great gusto across the country every year.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gusto
- gusto = go ‘US’ with gusto
Juvenile Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) for or relating to young people; “juvenile crime”
- (adj) childish; immature; “she’s bored with my juvenile conversation”
- (noun) a young person; “cases of assault in which the victims are juveniles”
Juvenile (जूवनल / जूवनाइल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- किशोर व्यक्ति, नाबालिग व्यक्ति, किशोर, तरुण, नाबालिग, बचकाना, यौवन संबंधी
- early 17th century: from Latin juvenilis, from juvenis ‘young, a young person’.
Juvenile in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- In a first, juvenile to be tried as adult in gang-rape case.
- To avenge son’s murder, dad fires at juvenile accused.
- Juvenile crimes directly linked to drug abuse.
- Missing juvenile reported from Music Street.
- 17 kids at juvenile homes sexually abused in 5 years: CAG report.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of juvenile