Prolong Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) extend the duration of; “unwilling to prolong the conversation, Sehwag said her goodbyes”
Prolong (प्रलॉंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English: from Old French prolonguer, from late Latin prolongare, from pro- ‘forward, onward’ + longus ‘long’.
Prolong in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Pranayama is a Sanskrit term, which means prana or the vital force or life energy, ayam means to prolong.
- Effectively, this would prolong the war by another two years.
- We are not going to have a prolonged leadership election campaign.
- we cannot prolong the state of emergency.
- You prolong a shot more than a few seconds, people get anxious.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of prolong
- Prolong mein chuupa hai ‘long’ (lamba)
ineffable Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words; “the ineffable natural beauty of the Everglades”
- (adj) not to be uttered; “the ineffable name of God”
ineffable (इनेफबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अकथनीय, अवर्णनीय, शब्दों से परे
- late Middle English: from Old French, or from Latin ineffabilis, from in- ‘not’ + effabilis (see effable).
ineffable in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Based on a serial killer, Raman Raghav 2.0 elaborately constructs impressive tableaux in which ineffable brutality follows.
- Creation and its vast expanse is ineffable and beyond human understanding.
- The reason Indian studies should remain distinct has nothing to do with the ineffable Hindu-ness of the subcontinent.
- You ask him how he felt at the precise moment, he would say he felt something like a blur, or something ineffable to put into words.
- There’s that ineffable feeling. She’s beautiful, she’s fickle, she’s insecure, she’s all love. And she’s mine.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ineffable
- ineffable = in + ‘F***’ + able. I cannot speak F*** (ineffable word) in public.
Captivating Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- capable of attracting and holding interest; charming; “a captivating smile”, “he was captivated by her beauty”
Captivating (कैप्टिवैटिंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनोहर, मोहक, लुभावना, दिलकश
- early 16th century: from late Latin captivat- ‘taken captive’, from the verb captivare, from captivus (see captive).
Captivating in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Energy of NHL coming to Las Vegas is captivating.
- Kylie Jenner shows off her captivating curves.
- Astronaut Tim Peake Shares Captivating Images from Outer Space.
- Kabali track list is out and it’s captivating!
- It’s a film that utterly suits the style of Anurag Kashyap; yet he fails to create a captivating experience.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of captivating
- captivate – captain of the boat is very captivating
loathe Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) feel intense dislike or disgust for; “the staff at school loathed him”
Loathe (लोद) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- नफरत करना, घृणा करना, नापसन्द करना, नफ़रत करना
- Old English lāthian, of Germanic origin; related to loath.
Loathe in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Study shows most Kenyans loathe sex talk shows.
- Should we love or loathe John Wayne?
- Hate the piece, love it, loathe it, embrace it, but allow it to be seen, to be heard, to be read.
- Five reasons why I absolutely loathe the festival of Holi.
- Men, do you loathe the shopping trip with your better halves but tag along as you have to do so?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of loathe
- loathe = low +thought .. having low thought means hating someone
I loathe you like I love you
Indigenous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native; “the indigenous peoples of Siberia”
indigenous meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- देशावरी, देशी, स्वदेशी, स्वदेशीय, मूल निवासी
- mid 17th century: from Latin indigena ‘a native’ (see indigene) + -ous.
indigenous in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- India’s indigenous basic trainer aircraft, Hindustan Turbo Trainer-40 (HTT-40), today made its inaugural flight in Bengaluru.
- The seed are of indigenous origin and would ensure better yield at a lesser cost.
- Indigenous people of the Guarani-Kaiowa tribe take part in a protest asking for the demarcation of their lands.
- Indigenous Australians quitting jobs over racism isses.
- Indigenous Peoples Insist on Equality of All Rights at UN Conference.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of indigenous
- India ke genius… native genius