loathe Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) feel intense dislike or disgust for; “the staff at school loathed him”
Loathe (लोद) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- नफरत करना, घृणा करना, नापसन्द करना, नफ़रत करना
- Old English lāthian, of Germanic origin; related to loath.
Loathe in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Study shows most Kenyans loathe sex talk shows.
- Should we love or loathe John Wayne?
- Hate the piece, love it, loathe it, embrace it, but allow it to be seen, to be heard, to be read.
- Five reasons why I absolutely loathe the festival of Holi.
- Men, do you loathe the shopping trip with your better halves but tag along as you have to do so?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of loathe
- loathe = low +thought .. having low thought means hating someone
I loathe you like I love you
Indigenous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native; “the indigenous peoples of Siberia”
indigenous meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- देशावरी, देशी, स्वदेशी, स्वदेशीय, मूल निवासी
- mid 17th century: from Latin indigena ‘a native’ (see indigene) + -ous.
indigenous in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- India’s indigenous basic trainer aircraft, Hindustan Turbo Trainer-40 (HTT-40), today made its inaugural flight in Bengaluru.
- The seed are of indigenous origin and would ensure better yield at a lesser cost.
- Indigenous people of the Guarani-Kaiowa tribe take part in a protest asking for the demarcation of their lands.
- Indigenous Australians quitting jobs over racism isses.
- Indigenous Peoples Insist on Equality of All Rights at UN Conference.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of indigenous
- India ke genius… native genius
Valour Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) the qualities of a hero or heroine; exceptional or heroic courage when facing danger (especially in battle); “the medals are awarded for acts of valour”
Valour (वैलर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- वीरता, दिलेरी, निर्भयता, पराक्रम, बहादुरी, शूरता, साहस
- Middle English (denoting worth derived from personal qualities or rank): via Old French from late Latin valor, from valere ‘be strong’.
Valour in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the dam has not been built by bricks and mortar, “but by faith of our friendship and valour of Afghans”.
- PM Modi salutes the valour of soldiers at Arlington Cemetery.
- Chittorgarh: A saga of valour and courage.
- Son of local mom earns Medal of Valour.
- He indeed set an unforgettable and remarkable precedent of valour that still inspires and is a beacon for the institution of army.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of valour
Vapid Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging; bland; “vapid musical comedies”
Vapid (वैपिड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 17th century (used originally in description of drinks as ‘lacking in flavour’): from Latin vapidus
Vapid in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- To an extent, this must be what the players in the Indian team would be feeling like after their ODI series win against a vapid Zimbabwe.
- The grisly countenance of the film gets blunted by a somewhat vapid script.
- But there are people who will still buy this book, despite its vapid language, its stock characters, its predictable plot twists, and its virgin-fantasy.
- Film actors and TV anchors use its emotive expressions frequently otherwise they think their story becomes vapid.
- If indeed there exists such an action plan, it is so vapid that it does not come to mind.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vapid
- vapid – not rapid. Vapid century in 500 balls
Ludicrous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hndi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) so foolish, unreasonable, or out of place as to be amusing; “it’s ludicrous that I have been fined”
Ludicrous (लूडक्रस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- ऊटपटांग, बेढंगा, बेतुका,हास्यास्पद
- early 17th century (in the sense ‘sportive, intended as a jest’): from Latin ludicrus (probably from ludicrum ‘stage play’) + -ous.
Ludicrous in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The 6 most ludicrous claims the Trump campaign has made.
- It was just a ludicrous question.
- It’s simply ludicrous to reward multiple people for the same category.
- Calling two-plus percent growth rates in industry, which is what the Modi period has witnessed, an “achievement”, is obviously ludicrous.
- But the idea of forcing a sex change on the ultra-masculine James Bond for the sake of equal opportunity is beyond ludicrous.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ludicrous