- (noun) splendour and impressiveness, especially of appearance or style. “the majestic grandeur and simplicity of Roman architecture”
- (noun) high rank or social importance. “his facade of grandeur”
Grandeur meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- वैभव, भव्यता, श्रेष्ठता, श्री, शोभा, कुलीन व्यक्ति, शान
- late 16th century (denoting tall stature): from French, from grand ‘great, grand’ (see grand).
Grandeur in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Restoring the grandeur of the temple at Konark, Sir — The recent decisions taken by the Archaeological Survey of India for the conservation of the Sun temple at Konark, Odisha — a world …
- Mumbai Witness The Grandeur and The Octane all on stage …, Mumbai: The Homecoming of the mega celebration of Indian cinema, NEXA IIFA Awards 2019 commenced with a magnificent amalgamation of …
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2019: How Maharashtra Welcomes Ganpati …, … How Maharashtra Welcomes Ganpati Bappa with Grandeur and Glory … The 10-day festival is celebrated throughout India in places like …
- Tracing history and the grandeur of the Ganeshotsav, In its eighth year, the Ganesha walk, organised by the Pune Expat Club, saw first-time participants from countries like Ecuador, Colombia, …
- Why Apple’s New iPhone 11 Series Received A Grandeur …, The starting price of iPhone 11 in India stands at 64,000 which includes 64GB storage. iPhone 11 pro costs 99,900 and iPhone 11 pro max …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Grandeur
- grand+eur……………….and grand means huge, big ,large…..anything that is grand is always impressive.
- Grandeur=”Grand”+”u”+”r” — u are grand , impressive , majesty
How To Pronounce Grandeur