Vivacious Vocab Meme Dictionary -English to Hindi translation with picture
Vivacious [vi-vey-shuh s, vahy-]
- (adj) lively; animated, gay
Vivacious ( ववैशस / विवेशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Vivacious in a sentence
- The vivacious Koyal Rana at the India Beach Fashion Week Press Conference
- The vivacious actress is full of life off-screen too and loves wearing short dresses in real life.
- Her character is of a vivacious young girl who adds a spark in Trevor and Ben’s life after she goes on a road trip with them.
- Sonam Kapoor has the most vivacious, girl-next-door personality ever.
- She is pretty, vivacious and extremely stunning, she is Deepika Padukone.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Vivacious
- U shud try to be lively at time of ur VIVA
Watch lively (Vivacious) Pluto
Protagonist Vs Antagonist +2 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (noun) the leading character or one of the major characters in a play, film, novel, etc.
- (noun) an advocate or champion of a particular cause or idea.
Protagonist ( प्रोटैगनस्ट / प्रोटैगनिस्ट) meaning in Hindi
- सर्वेसर्वा (m),मुख्य व्यक्ति (m),प्रमुख पुरुष (m),अगुवा (m),अग्रणी,अधिवक्ता (m),कामी,तरफदार (m),नायक (m),नेता (m),पक्षपाती,पहलवान,पूर्वरंग,समर्थक (m),हिमायती (m),धुरंधर (m)
- (noun) a person who actively opposes or is hostile to someone or something; an adversary.
- (noun) the adversary of the hero or protagonist of a drama or other literary work
Antagonist (ऐन्टैगनस्ट / ऐन्टैगनिस्ट) meaning in Hindi
- अरि,प्रतिद्वंद्वी (m),प्रतिपक्षी,बैरी,विपक्षी,विरोधी (m),शत्रु (m)
Masticate Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Masticate (मैस्टकेट) meaning in hindi
Masticate in a sentence ( Sentences from news)
- My mouth aches to masticate on roasted potatoes
- The more you masticate food, the better it is in terms of weight
- Indian pride is partly also in the cloyingly annoying way we masticate our words.
- English players are now judged on how they walk, talk, injure, breath and masticate.
- He makes up for his lovely looking co-star Sonam Kapoor who is unable to masticate the complex material in a justifiable way.
- But the vexed questions that come to mind is why is it hard for people to masticate the fact that porn industry is nothing but the extension of one’s desires?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Masticate
- Masticate ~ Masti + C + ATE; MASTI when I ATE, i.e. keep chewing and swallow. -by girish_ksg
How to Pronounce Masticate
Funny Animals Masticating on Stuff
Lugubrious Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary word to your wordlist
Lugubrious [loo-goo-bree-uh s, -gyoo-]
- (adj) excessively mournful
Lugubrious (लुगूब्रीअस / लूग्यूब्रीअस) meaning in Hindi
Lugubrious word usage in recent news (Lugubrious in a sentence)
- That kind of lugubrious tone.
- He sings in such a lugubrious tone as to suggest simultaneously a low rumbling in the caves and a pronouncement from a deity.
- He’s too Welsh and lugubrious.
- Some are “poetic”, some lugubrious, some scathingly self-mocking.
- The old lady blows out her cheeks and assumes a lugubrious expression.
- Two schools of thought that emerged: One, that I just might be tragically right – but who needed such lugubrious news?
- The mood is lugubrious.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Lugubrious
- He was very mournful when he had to BURY his maimed LEG.
How to say or pronounce Lugubrious
Time to watch Shahrukh Khan’s lugubrious song from the movie ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’
Bite off more than you can chew Vocab Idiom +1 Idiom to your Word list
Bite off more than you can chew
- (idiom) To take on a task that is way to big
Origin: To bite off more than he can chew dates back to the 1800s in America, where it was common practice to chew tobacco. People would offer others a bite of their tobacco block, and some would greedily take a bite bigger than they would chew. People began to notice this and forewarned others not to bite off more than you can chew.
‘Bite off more than you can chew’ idiom usage in recent news (in a sentence)
- Rahat Kazmi’s ambitious film tries to bite off more than it can chew.
- While it is definitely great to walk that extra mile and be enthusiastic about whatever you do, don’t bite off more than you can chew i.e. by over-committing. Challenging yourself is one thing, but promising to do something completely out of your range is another thing.
- Don’t bite off more than you can chew. I thought that starting two businesses simultaneously, albeit in two vastly different fields, would be doable.
- We are all guilty of biting off more than we can chew, and given the amount of stress the average person is experiencing, it is no wonder that our adrenal glands are in a constant state of overdrive.
This is what happen when you bite off more than you can chew in gym