Grin Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) smile broadly; “Guy grinned merrily at her”
- (noun) a broad smile; “a silly grin”
Grin (ग्रिन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मुसकान, खीस, मुसकुराहट, खीस हंसी, मुसकुराना, खीस निकालना
- Old English grennian ‘bare the teeth in pain or anger’, of Germanic origin; probably related to groan.
Grin in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- In the lead-up to the verdict, Schrems looked relaxed, flashing his trademark grin as he leaned against a row of seats inside the court room.
- A wide grin escaped Faf du Plessis’ mouth as he won the toss for a second game in a row and mindful of the dew, inserted India into bat.
- With a grin, he supplied the answer: “I say 113 years ago. I grew up with ‘the light’.
- Ram Babu is big, boisterous and welcomes everyone with a booming voice and every snap with a toothy grin.
- Ronaldinho has long been as renowned for his fun-loving lifestyle and toothy grin as his wonderful array of tricks and flicks on the football field.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of grin
- ‘g’+’rin’ – gallo pei rin lagage.. grin karo
Grin Ki Wajah tumh ho Full Video Song Aashiqui 2
Pedagogy Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Pedagogy [ped–uh-goh-jee, -goj-ee]
- (noun) the method and practice of teaching, especially as an academic subject or theoretical concept
Pedagogy (पेडगाजी / पेडगोजी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अध्यापन-कला, प्रशिक्षण, शिक्षण, शिक्षा, संशिक्षा, अध्यापन
- late 16th century: from French pédagogie, from Greek paidagōgia ‘office of a pedagogue’, from paidagōgos (see pedagogue)
Pedagogy in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of pedagogy
- Pedagogy = ‘peda’ + ‘logy’ = study of peda. Headmaster – sahi answer pei peda milega. Ramu -“wah Sir! kya pedagogy hai”
What is Pedagogy?
Vivacious Vocab Meme Dictionary -English to Hindi translation with picture
Vivacious [vi-vey-shuh s, vahy-]
- (adj) lively; animated, gay
Vivacious ( ववैशस / विवेशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Vivacious in a sentence
- The vivacious Koyal Rana at the India Beach Fashion Week Press Conference
- The vivacious actress is full of life off-screen too and loves wearing short dresses in real life.
- Her character is of a vivacious young girl who adds a spark in Trevor and Ben’s life after she goes on a road trip with them.
- Sonam Kapoor has the most vivacious, girl-next-door personality ever.
- She is pretty, vivacious and extremely stunning, she is Deepika Padukone.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Vivacious
- U shud try to be lively at time of ur VIVA
Watch lively (Vivacious) Pluto
Protagonist Vs Antagonist +2 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (noun) the leading character or one of the major characters in a play, film, novel, etc.
- (noun) an advocate or champion of a particular cause or idea.
Protagonist ( प्रोटैगनस्ट / प्रोटैगनिस्ट) meaning in Hindi
- सर्वेसर्वा (m),मुख्य व्यक्ति (m),प्रमुख पुरुष (m),अगुवा (m),अग्रणी,अधिवक्ता (m),कामी,तरफदार (m),नायक (m),नेता (m),पक्षपाती,पहलवान,पूर्वरंग,समर्थक (m),हिमायती (m),धुरंधर (m)
- (noun) a person who actively opposes or is hostile to someone or something; an adversary.
- (noun) the adversary of the hero or protagonist of a drama or other literary work
Antagonist (ऐन्टैगनस्ट / ऐन्टैगनिस्ट) meaning in Hindi
- अरि,प्रतिद्वंद्वी (m),प्रतिपक्षी,बैरी,विपक्षी,विरोधी (m),शत्रु (m)
Masticate Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Masticate (मैस्टकेट) meaning in hindi
Masticate in a sentence ( Sentences from news)
- My mouth aches to masticate on roasted potatoes
- The more you masticate food, the better it is in terms of weight
- Indian pride is partly also in the cloyingly annoying way we masticate our words.
- English players are now judged on how they walk, talk, injure, breath and masticate.
- He makes up for his lovely looking co-star Sonam Kapoor who is unable to masticate the complex material in a justifiable way.
- But the vexed questions that come to mind is why is it hard for people to masticate the fact that porn industry is nothing but the extension of one’s desires?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Masticate
- Masticate ~ Masti + C + ATE; MASTI when I ATE, i.e. keep chewing and swallow. -by girish_ksg
How to Pronounce Masticate
Funny Animals Masticating on Stuff