Voracious [vaw-rey-shuh s, voh-, vuh-]
- (adj) wanting or devouring great quantities of food; “a voracious appetite”
- (adj) engaging in an activity with great eagerness or enthusiasm;“
Voracious (वॉरैशस / वोरेशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Voracious in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- 2015 Voracious Dining Guide
- Author Joins Larchmont’s Voracious Reader For Talk About Balance
- She is a voracious reader and that seems to have helped her a lot.
- My father was a voracious reader and my mother taught me a lot about nature.
- I have never met a mentally strong person who wasn’t a voracious reader.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of voracious
- carniVORE ,herbiVORE… So “VORE” is related to khaana…
Huma Qureshi is a voracious reader – TOI