Rookie [roo k-ee]
- (noun) a new recruit, especially in the army or police; “a rookie cop”
- (noun) a novice; tyro
- (noun) an athlete playing his or her first season as a member of a professional sports team
Rookie (रुकी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
Sophomore [sof-uh-mawr, -mohr; sof-mawr, -mohr]
- (noun) a student in the second year of high school or college
- (noun) a person or group in the second year of any endeavor; “He’s a sophomore on Wall Street.”
- (adj) of or being a second effort or second version; “Their sophomore album was even better than their first.”
Sophomore (साफमोर / साफ्मॉर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कॉलेज में द्वितीय वर्ष का छात्र या छात्रा,दूसरे वर्ष का छात्र, द्वितीय वर्ष का
Veteran [vet-er-uh n, ve-truh n]
- (noun) a person who has had long experience in a particular field;”a veteran of two world wars”
- (noun) an ex-member of the armed forces
Veteran (वेटरन / वेट्रन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अनुभवी,पुराना सिपाही,अनुभवी व्यक्ति,अभ्यास वृद्ध मनुष्य,पुराना योद्धा,सेवानिवृत्त सैनिक
Congenial [kuh n-jeen-yuh l]
- (adj) agreeable, suitable, or pleasing in nature or character
- (adj) (of a thing) pleasant or agreeable because suited to one’s taste or inclination
Congenial (कन्जीन्यल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- एक जाति का,एक मेल का,अनुकूल,अनुरूप,सुखद,सौहार्दपूर्ण,स्वजातीय
Congenial in a sentence
- South India not being a congenial unit, it is difficult to mark an area as south geographically or politically.
- Rani saw that a congenial atmosphere is a must for the cinematographer to shoot.
- The weather condition in wheat growing north western states is congenial for a good rabi crops, especially wheat, oil seeds, and pulses.
- she tried to create a congenial atmosphere for a smooth dialogue to resolve critical bilateral issues
- It is because your former foreign secretary made extremely negative statements about Pakistan. It did not help create a congenial atmosphere.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Congenial
- its con +genial…. so remember genelia she’s always ‘pleasant’
Brutal hailstorm at a cricket ground 1992
Espionage [es-pee-uh-nahzh, -nij, es-pee-uh–nahzh]
- (noun) the act or practice of spying.
- (noun) the use of spies by a government to discover the military and political secrets of other nations
- (noun) the use of spies by a corporation or the like to acquire the plans, technical knowledge, etc., of a competitor
Espionage (एस्पीअनाज / एस्पीअनाश़) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चारवृत्ति,जासूसी ,गुप्तचर रखना,चार प्रयोग,भेद लगाना
Espionage in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Espionage
- spi on age.. in our teen age parents use to spy… whether children r’nt doin ne thing wrong..
Espionage case: 5 senior officials of energy companies arrested
Cynical [sin-i-kuh l]
- distrusting or disparaging the motives of others; like or characteristic of a cynic.
- showing contempt for accepted standards of honesty or morality by one’s actions, especially by actions that exploit the scruples of others.
- bitterly or sneeringly distrustful, contemptuous, or pessimistic.
Cynical (सिनिकल) meaning in Hindi
Cynical in a sentence (sentences from news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of cynical
- cynical is one who is skeptic of others because he thinks they have done SINs – by vivekimmortal
How to pronounce Cynical
Increase Your Success With Women – Stop Being Cynical, Get Confident And Take Action