- (noun) a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.
Vigilante meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- निगरानी समिति सदस्य, सतर्कता समिति सदस्य
- mid 19th century: from Spanish, literally ‘vigilant’.
Vigilante in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Christians, Muslims protest over Indian cow vigilantes
- How a vigilante Facebook group tried to get “anti-national” Indians …
- India’s beef exports rise under Modi govt despite Hindu vigilante …
- How Fake News On The World’s Largest App Is Causing Vigilante …
- Vigilante ‘death squads’ using Facebook & Twitter to hunt gang …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Vigilante
- In IGI game you have to be very vigilant…i.e. keep a careful watch..hope u r a gamer!!
- An elephANT is very vigilANT when it comes to mice
- (adj) witheringly scornful; severely critical; “Kejriwal launched a scathing attack on the Prime Minister”
Scathing (स्केदिंग / स्कैदिंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- तीखा, हानि पहुंचाने वाला, नुकसान पहुंचाने वाला
- Middle English: from Old Norse skathi (noun), skatha (verb); related to Dutch and German schaden (verb).
Scathing in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Nick Smith dodges questions on scathing environment report.
- Modi is doing ‘khoon ki dalaali’: Rahul’s scathing attack on PM.
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal made a scathing attack on the BJP state government in Gujarat for utilizing force during the Patel agitation.
- BJP at the national council launched a scathing attack on Pakistan following the Uri terror attack.
- He’s a punk, he’s a dog, he’s a pig: Robert De Niro’s scathing attack on Donald Trump.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of scathing
Accessible Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Accessible [ak-ses–uh-buh l]
- (adj) (of a place) able to be reached or entered; “the town is accessible by bus”
- (adj) (of a person, especially one in a position of authority) friendly and easy to talk to; approachable; “he is more accessible than most tycoons”
Accessible (ऐक्सेसबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अभिगम्य,उपगम्य,उपलब्ध,गमनीय,गम्य,प्रवेश्य,प्राप्य,मिलनहार,सुगम,सुगम्य,सुलभ,पहुंचने योग्य
- late Middle English: from late Latin accessibilis, from Latin access- ‘approached’, from the verb accedere
Accessible in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Accessible
- ACCESS(something which you are able to use or enter) + ible(ABLE).