- (noun) a group of musicians, actors, or dancers who perform together. “a Bulgarian folk ensemble”
- (noun) a piece of music or passage written for performance by a whole cast, choir, or group of instruments. “Cherubini’s numbers, with solos and ensembles intermingled, have a freedom and originality”
- (noun) the coordination between performers executing an ensemble passage. “a high level of tuning and ensemble is guaranteed”
- (noun) a group of items viewed as a whole rather than individually. “the buildings in the square present a charming provincial ensemble”
- (noun) a set of clothes chosen to harmonize when worn together. “her elegant pink and black ensemble put most outfits in the shade”
- (noun) a group of similar systems, or different states of the same system, often considered statistically. “we would have to adopt a picture in which there is an ensemble of all possible universes with some probability distribution”
Ensemble meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- समष्टि, सामूहिक प्रभाव, कलाकारों की टुकड़ी, असर, संपरिधान
- late Middle English (as an adverb (long rare) meaning ‘at the same time’): from French, based on Latin insimul, from in- ‘in’ + simul ‘at the same time’. The noun dates from the mid 18th century.
Ensemble in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Dhairya Karwa Joins 83 Ensemble To Play Ravi Shastri
- Wet Ink Ensemble gives musical voice to women in literature
- Kalank To Total Dhamaal: Ensemble Cast Proves To Be An Evergreen ..
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives summer fashion goals in this ensemble
- Pallavi Sharda makes heads turn in this ensemble at Cannes series
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Ensemble
- ensemble: can be compared and referred to the word assemble. Hence a string ensemble is a co-ordination or assemblage of many string players.
Ensembles || Types of Ensembles||Micro-canonical, Canonical,Grand canonical|| #physics #science