- (adj) unable to pay debts owed. “the company became insolvent”
- (adj) relating to insolvency. “insolvent liquidation”
Insolvent meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- दिवालियापन, ऋणशोधनाक्षम, दरिद्र, दिवालिया
Insolvent in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Time for Insolvency of airlines : Jet Airways a lesson!, Assuming that Jet goes for insolvency, some of the issues that shall crop … Air Deccan, Air India Cargo, Indian Airlines and Sahara Airlines.
- File for bankruptcy to become debt-free, If you live in Mumbai, Kolkata or Chennai, you will be governed by the Presidency Towns Insolvency Act, 1909; for all other places in India, you …
- RCom to go for insolvency as it fails to repay debt, Reliance Communications has decided to opt for insolvency proceedings following its failure to sell assets for paying back its lenders, the Anil ..
- India: Insolvency Laws For Corporate Persons: Position Under …, India: Insolvency Laws For Corporate Persons: Position Under Companies Act, 2013 Vis-À-Vis Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 …
- Husbands Go ‘Insolvent‘, Live in ‘Penury’ When Wives Seek …, New Delhi: When estranged wives ask for maintenance, husbands start saying they are living in penury or have gone insolvent, the Supreme …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Insolvent
- in + solvent = one who cant solve his debts.
- there is a saying in hindi ‘karz me doobna’…an insolvent person has not yet dissolved but has high probability of dissolving