Melodrama Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture dictionary
Melodrama [mel-uh-drah-muh, -dram-uh]
- (noun) a sensational dramatic piece with exaggerated characters and exciting events intended to appeal to the emotions.
Melodrama (मेलड्राम) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भावों को आगृत करनेवाला नाटक, अतिनाटक
- early 19th century: from French mélodrame, from Greek melos ‘music’ + French drame ‘drama’.
Melodrama in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Brothers review: Subhash Ghai type melodrama meets Mortal Kombat, audience dies of boredom
- ‘Kaun Kitne Paani Mein’ is marred by its plodding pace, heavy melodrama, and a needless vulgar streak.
- Less melodrama and make-up makes her look much superior to her small screen counterparts.
- melodrama is a feature of Indian politics.
- It’s not a love story, but a full-fledged wedding melodrama,” she says.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of melodrama
- Melodrama mein chhupa hai “drama”
Maa Ka Phone – melodrama melodrama
Minion Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Minion [min-yuh n]
- (noun) a follower or underling of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one.“Inspector Singham and his minion Hawaldaar”
Minion (मिन्यन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चापलूस, नौकर, प्रेमपात्र, यार
- late 15th century: from French mignon, mignonne .
Minion in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- I went ahead, the minion that I was, thinking this is what this life had in store for me.
- Hannibal is both a great friend and a minion of Satan.
- As it turned out, the photo session and interview were fixed at my home, and a minion was assigned the job of tracking Govinda who was shooting in the suburbs.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of minion
- minion ~ mini + union , always servile to union leader
Minions Banana Song Full Song
Maudlin Vocab Meme Dictionary – English Hindi Translation
- (adj) tearfully or weakly emotional; foolishly sentimental
- (adj) foolishly or mawkishly sentimental because of drunkenness
Maudlin (मॉड्लिन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- शराब के नशे की भावुकता में, मूर्खता की हद तक भावुक. अतिभावुक
Maudlin in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Maudlin
- Maudlin – Model ko Lingerie mein rote hue dekha toh meri Aankh bhar aayi
Emosanal(maudlin) Attyachaar (Brass Band Version) – Dev D (2009) *HD* *BluRay*
Mawkish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Pictures
- (adj) sentimental in an exaggerated or false way; “a long and mawkish poem”
Mawkish (मॉकिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अति भावुक, चापलूसीभरा, घिनौना, कुत्सित
Mawkish in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- The film, however, is best when it focuses on key issues of old age with subtlety and dignity, never making it mawkish.
- There are no grand designs, no mawkish emotions and yet it is deliciously entertaining.
- The protagonist may face unfavourable situations but they don’t make you mawkish.
- Wilson called her writing “mawkish and banal”.
- It’s hard to make a movie featuring a cancer-ridden protagonist without resorting to grating sentimentality and mawkish melodrama.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Mawkish
- “Maa” itna “kiss” mat karo, my friends find it mawkish (over senti)
Time to listen a Mawkish Song
Machination Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Machination [mak-uh–ney-shuh n]
- (noun) a crafty and involved plot to achieve your (usually sinister) ends
Machination (मैकनैशन / मैशनैशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उपाय,कुचक्र,घात,छल,दांव,बंदिश,रचना,षड्यंत्र,चालबाज़ी,साज़िश,कपट योजना
Machination sentences from newspaper
- It’s time for serious introspection and analysis on the effectiveness of AFSPA as a strategy or machination for dealing with insurgency.
- It didn’t appear strong though, in the game of political machination.
- He had been a victim of the former’s machination in the past on quite a few occasions, Paswan said.
- The instinct that kicked in at the hunt was not that of a sneaky political machination of letting Bhima die at the tiger’s claws.
- PDP has emerged to be a disruptive, negative political machination against the people of J&K founded by covert agencies.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of machination
- The robots have a machination to kill all the humans and make a MACHIne NATION…… TERMINATOR MOVIE..
The Inner Machinations of my mind are an enigma