Mountebank Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation
- (noun) a person who deceives others, especially in order to trick them out of their money; a charlatan.
- (noun) a person who sells quack medicines, as from a platform in public places, attracting and influencing an audience by tricks, storytelling,etc.
Mountebank meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कपटी,धोखेबाज़,नट,नीमहकीम,नटनी,बाज़ीगर,मदारी,कपटी विक्रेता,तमाशा कर भीड़ इकट्ठी करने वाला
Mountebank sentences from Newspaper
- Narendra Modi, the mountebank, dwarfed Chouhan at the rally called essentially to boost the BJP’s prospects in the upcoming assembly elections.
- A credulous conservative audience is ready for another mountebank like Warnke to thieve away their money telling fables about demons.
- Charlatan to many is a huckster, a mountebank, an impersonator.
- What equivocating mountebank could fool the American people with such nonsense?
- Why play along with someone who one of your closest allies has effectively described as a dangerous mountebank?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Mountebank
- mountebank can be broken as mouth+bank=person whose mouth is a bank of words….who is extremely boastful and pretentious…
Identify the Mountebank in the scene below
Mourn Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
Mourn [mawrn, mohrn]
- (verb) feel or show sorrow for the death of (someone), typically by following conventions such as the wearing of black clothes.“Leela mourned her husband”
- (verb) feel regret or sadness about (the loss or disappearance of something).“publishers mourned declining sales of hardback fiction”
Mourn (मॉर्न / मोर्न) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अफसोस प्रकट करना,रोना,शोक करना,विलाप करना,शोक सूचक कपड़े पहनना,अफसोस प्रकट करना
Mourn sentences from News
Shahrukh Khan & Other Celebs Mourn Over Khushwant Singh’s Demise
Magnanimous Vocab Meme Dictionary English Hindi Translation with picture
Magnanimous [mag-nan–uh-muh s]
- (adj) generous or forgiving, especially towards a rival or less powerful person.
- (adj) high-minded; noble
- (adj) proceeding from or revealing generosity or nobility of mind, character,etc.
Magnanimous (मैग्नैनमस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Magnanimous in a sentence
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Magnanimous
- magnani+ous magnificentâ€”a person is called magnificent(outstanding, superb) if he is kind, generous
Pronunciation of Magnanimous
Magnanimous superstar Salman Khan
Marsupial Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Marsupial [mahr-soo-pee-uh l]
- (noun) mammals of which the females have a pouch (the marsupium) containing the teats where the young are fed and carried
- (adj) relating to the marsupials;marsupial animals
Marsupial (मार्सूपीअल) meaning in Hindi
- धानी,धानी प्राणी,शिशु धानी संबंधी
Marsupial in a sentence (Marsupial examples, Marsupial animal list)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Marsupial
- MA ke PURSE mein SO rahe PILLEY…. – by nileshdive
How to Pronounce Marsupial
True Facts About Marsupials