Massacre Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist Via
- (noun) an indiscriminate and brutal slaughter of many people; “reports of massacres by government troops”
- (verb) deliberately and brutally kill (many people);”thousands were brutally massacred by soldiers”
- Informal. a crushing defeat, especially in sports.
Massacre (मैसकर) meaning in Hindi
- कड़ी हार,सामूहिक हत्या,कत्ल,नरहत्या (f),पराजय,वध,हत्याकाण्ड,नरसंहार (m),शिकस्त,पराजित करना,संहार करना,सर्वसाधारण की हत्या करना,कड़ी पराजय देना
Massacre in a sentence (Word usage in recent news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Massacre
- massacre-mass killing and burring them in acre of land -by satish pawar
How to pronounce Massacre
Pakistan Massacre – How Can We Move On? Russell Brand The Trews (E213)
Masticate Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Masticate (मैस्टकेट) meaning in hindi
Masticate in a sentence ( Sentences from news)
- My mouth aches to masticate on roasted potatoes
- The more you masticate food, the better it is in terms of weight
- Indian pride is partly also in the cloyingly annoying way we masticate our words.
- English players are now judged on how they walk, talk, injure, breath and masticate.
- He makes up for his lovely looking co-star Sonam Kapoor who is unable to masticate the complex material in a justifiable way.
- But the vexed questions that come to mind is why is it hard for people to masticate the fact that porn industry is nothing but the extension of one’s desires?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Masticate
- Masticate ~ Masti + C + ATE; MASTI when I ATE, i.e. keep chewing and swallow. -by girish_ksg
How to Pronounce Masticate
Funny Animals Masticating on Stuff
Maul Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (verb) (of an animal) wound (a person or animal) by scratching and tearing; he had been mauled by a lion
- (verb) treat (something) savagely or roughly;the body was badly mauled in battle
- (verb) handle (someone) roughly, especially for sexual gratification;she hated being mauled by macho chauvinist pigs
- (verb) defeat heavily in a game or match;the team were mauled 4-0 by Manchester City
- (verb) subject to fierce criticism;he faces a mauling at next week’s conference
- (noun) (in rugby union) a loose scrum formed around a player with the ball off the ground
- (noun) a heavy hammer, as for driving stakes or wedge
Maul (माल / मॉल) meaning in Hindi
- (noun) मोगरा,खुल्लमखुल्ला आलोचना करना,आसानी से पराजित कर देना,बुरी नीयत से छूना
- (verb) क्षतविक्षत करना, खुल्लमखुल्ला आलोचना करना, आसानी से पराजित कर देना, बुरी नीयत से छूना, मुंगराना
Maul word usage in recent news (Maul in a sentence)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of word Maul
- in a MALL if somebody becomes a nuisance he’ll be *handled roughly* by the security present there.
How to say or pronounce maul
Watch: Minutes before being mauled at Delhi zoo, man seen pleading to white tiger
Mendicant Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Mendicant [men-di-kuh nt]
- (noun) a person who lives by begging; beggar.
- (adjective) begging; practicing begging; living on alms.
Mendicant (मेन्डकन्ट) meaning in Hindi
Mendicant word usage in recent news (Mendicant in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Mendicant
- Men+die+cant= men die because they can’t work so they beg to survive – by PAC001
How to pronounce Mendicant
Funny Thai Advertisement – Fake MENDICANT Vs Smart Girls
Martinet Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Martinet [mahr-tn-et] (noun)
- a person who demands complete obedience; a strict disciplinarian.
Martinet meaning in Hindi
Martinet Word Usage (Martinet in a sentence)
Mnemonic trick to remember the word
- martinet:(martin luther king) martin luther king was such a strict person, who demands the people of his kingdom to follow the rules strictly in a discipline manner. -By Narensuri
Watch Martinet Hitler reactions when he is informed that his pizza will arrive late