“Driving me Bananas” Idiom meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with picture
Driving me bananas
(idiom) making me crazy (or angry)
‘Driving me bananas’ in a sentence
- It’s driving me bananas!
- You can either say “you drive me bananas” or “you drive me nuts”. They are both colloquials meaning that “you are making me crazy (or angry).
- My very loud neighbors are driving me bananas.
- His habitual lateness drives me crazy, or Apologizing over and over drives me bananas.
- The frustration is driving me bananas.
You’re Driving Me Bananas
Minion Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Minion [min-yuh n]
- (noun) a follower or underling of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one.“Inspector Singham and his minion Hawaldaar”
Minion (मिन्यन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चापलूस, नौकर, प्रेमपात्र, यार
- late 15th century: from French mignon, mignonne .
Minion in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- I went ahead, the minion that I was, thinking this is what this life had in store for me.
- Hannibal is both a great friend and a minion of Satan.
- As it turned out, the photo session and interview were fixed at my home, and a minion was assigned the job of tracking Govinda who was shooting in the suburbs.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of minion
- minion ~ mini + union , always servile to union leader
Minions Banana Song Full Song