- (noun) outward behaviour or bearing.“his happy demeanour”
Demeanour meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- आचरण, चाल, चाल-चलन, चाल-ढाल, ढंग, बरताव, बर्ताव, व्यवहार, चाल चलन
- late 15th century: from demean, probably influenced by obsolete havour ‘behaviour’.
Demeanour in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- In his usual demeanour, Kejriwal outlined how the BJP-ruled Centre has ..
- ‘Halkaa’ meaning light is a play on the incredible airiness of being, that … seems from another world, in her demeanour and body language.
- His changed looks and demeanour has been one talking point among the audience, right from the time the first look of the film was out.
- The casting works well as all performances are in sync with the film’s cheeky demeanour. ‘Monologue man’ Kartik makes the most of his ..Energy Resilience …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Demeanour
- opposite of PEDAGOGUE(teaching)
- demo(means people) agogue (means leading ) so it adds up to leading people in a wrong way…
Parlance Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language
Parlance (पार्लन्स) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late 16th century (denoting speech or debate): from Old French, from parler ‘speak’, from Latin parabola ‘comparison’ (in late Latin ‘speech’).e
Parlance in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The Punjab government has instructed all department heads to forbid the use of words ‘Harijan’ and ‘Girijan’ in official parlance.
- What really happened: First of all, you’ll want to call them droids, not robots, in keeping with Star Wars parlance.
- In contemporary financial parlance, a start-up that achieves a valuation of one billion dollars is referred to as a unicorn.
- The symbol is pronounced manji in Japanese parlance, the BBC report added.
- UP is known for several such criminals, or Dons in local parlance.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Parlance
- Parlance = PARticular + LANguage
gangs of wasseypur parlance
Vengeance Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Picture
Vengeance [ven-juh ns]
- (noun) punishment inflicted or retribution exacted for an injury or wrong
Vengeance (वेन्जन्स) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- Middle English: from Old French, from venger, vengier ‘avenge’, from Latin vindicare ‘vindicate’.
Vengeance in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vengeance
- “venge”ance – “venge” ke aage “re” jod do –> “revenge”
GANGS Of Wasseypur JOKER “VENGEANCE OF FAIZAL KHAN”
Adjure Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Pictures
Adjure [uh–joo r]
- (verb) urge or request (someone) solemnly or earnestly to do something;“I adjure you to tell me the truth”
Adjure(अजुर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अनुरोध करना या अनुनय करना,शपथ दिलाकर कोई बात पूछना,सौगंध दिलाना,कसम खिलाना
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘put a person on oath’): from Latin adjurare, from ad- ‘to’ + jurare ‘swear’ (from jus, jur- ‘oath’).
Can be confused with abjure, adjure
Adjure in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- I often adjure more cynical friends to consider our genuine and undeniable national strength, and strengths.
- As a young intern, I may not be the paramount authority to adjure you.
- I unflinching subscribe to it and adjure the general public to back social reform too.
- we, politely, adjure the IGP and the Hon. Minister for women and gender affairs to, personally, take an interest in this case
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of adjure
- ADD+JEWAR(jewellery)…..wife demanding(adjuring).. mere ko aur jewar chahiye
Guess who is adjuring in the video below