Onus Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Onus [oh-nuh s]
- (noun) a difficult or disagreeable obligation, task, burden, etc.
Onus (ओनस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- mid 17th century: from Latin, literally ‘load or burden’.
Onus in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Spectrum adequate, call drops onus lies with telcos.
- Onus on government, AIFF to lift Indian football.
- Onus lies on Kathmandu to ease crisis.
- First Onus on Food Recall Lies with Business Operator.
- The onus is not on the school. It is on us as parents.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning on Onus
- On + Us… tumhara burden mere upar hai
English lesson 101 – Onus. Vocabulary & Grammar lessons
Obsequious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Obsequious [uh b-see-kwee-uh s]
- (adj) obedient or attentive to an excessive or servile degree ; “they were served by obsequious waiters”
Obsequious (अब्सीक्वीअस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Obsequious in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Obsequious
- or obse(ssed)-Qui( yes in frech)-ous=always obsessed with saying yes to it all
The Great Indian Chamcha
Ogle Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary word to your wordlist
Ogle [oh-guh l]
- (verb) to look at amorously, flirtatiously, or impertinently.
- (verb) look or stare at.
- (noun) a lecherous look
Ogle (ओगल) meaning in Hindi
- तिरछी नजर से देखना, कटाक्ष , दृष्टता से देखना,कनखियों से देखना
Ogle word usage in recent news (ogle in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Ogle
- O+gle..(girls)..so a man staring or eyeing young girls.. – by preetisoni2411
How to pronounce Ogle
Obama’s G8 Summit Booty Peek Appears to Clear Him
Oblivious Vocab Meme
Oblivious [uh-bliv-ee-uhs] (adjective)
- Not aware of what is happening around
- condition of being forgotten,exile,inattentive,unmindful
Oblivious Word usage
- John was oblivious to the danger around him.
Oblivious Word Usage in recent News:
Apple Maps steers oblivious motorists onto airport runway
Oblivious man spends night with crocodile under bed
Ostentatious Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary word to your Word List
Ostentatious [os-ten-tey-shuhs] (adjective)
- showing off,intended to attract notice and impress others
Ostentatious Word Usage:
- The ostentatious lifestyle of Hollywood stars evoke much interest among the public.
Ostentatious in News:
GC vessel puts on an ostentatious display for the TV cameras
Miley Cyrus’s Ostentatious, Jewel-Encrusted 2013 VMAs Look: Hot or Not?