Vitriolic Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi transaltion with picture dictionary
- (adj) filled with bitter criticism or malice; “he launched a vitriolic attack on the government”
Vitriolic meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कटु, तीखा, सख़्त, अति कटु भाषण
Vitriolic in a sentence (word usage from recent newspaper)
- Trumps vitriolic, hate-filled rhetoric is scary.
- Group condemns vitriolic attack on NAPIMS boss.
- Mr. Trump’s most vitriolic statements have targeted minorities including Muslims, Mexicans, women and the LGBT community.
- Some BJP leaders also believe Sidhu would not mount any vitriolic attack on BJP in the cut and thrust of the electoral battle of Punjab assembly.
- From questioning his educational qualifications to sending vitriolic tweets, the CM has not missed an opportunity to target Modi.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vitriolic
- VITRIOL = another name for sulphuric acid (H2SO4) which is bitter, caustic and harsh.
Abeyance Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Abeyance [uh–bey–uh ns]
- (noun) a state of temporary disuse or suspension; “the project was left in abeyance for the time being”
Abeyance (अबेअन्स / अबैअन्स) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- ठहराव, दुविधा, निलम्बन, विलंब, क्षणिक विराम
- late 16th century (in the legal sense): from Old French abeance ‘aspiration to a title’, from abeer ‘aspire after’, from a- ‘towards’ + beer ‘to gape’.
Abeyance in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of abeyance
- Abey – ance = obey – ance –> If you do not obey, you delay things
State govt keep in abeyance decision to extend bar timings
Parvenu Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Parvenu [pahr-vuh-noo, -nyoo, pahr-vuh–noo, –nyoo]
- (noun) a person who has recently or suddenly acquired wealth, importance, position, or the like, but has not yet developed the conventionally appropriate manners, dress, surroundings, etc.
- (adj) characteristic of someone who has risen economically or socially but lacks the social skills appropriate for this new position.
Parvenu (पार्वनू) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Parvenu sentences from newspaper
- I abhor distastefulness in dress as it shows a lack of understanding of body type and ends up making the parvenu look cheap and desperate.
- The man they had long dismissed as a provincial parvenu from the western state of Gujarat is now the most powerful man in the country.
- Mr. Mitra is no political parvenu.
- the political inexperience of a parvenu.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Parvenu
- think of praveen(of indian crkt team)who has just entered into team and nw earnng a lot…..so is a newly rich person
Real Slumdog Millionaire is first to win $1m on Indian gameshow – Now Parvenu