Affirm Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) state emphatically or publicly; “he affirmed that they would lend military assistance”
- (verb) declare one’s support for; uphold; defend; “the charter affirmed the right of national minorities to use their own language”
- (law) accept or confirm the validity of (a judgement or agreement); ratify;”the Court of Appeal affirmed a decision of the High Court”
- (law) make a formal declaration rather than taking an oath; “he refused to take the oath but chose simply to affirm on being admitted to the Privy Council”
- (verb) offer (someone) emotional support or encouragement; “there are five common ways parents fail to affirm their children”
Affirm (अफर्म) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मान लेना, स्वीकार करना, पुष्टि करना, प्रतिज्ञान करना, अनुमोदन करना, दावे से कहना
- Middle English (in the sense ‘make firm’): via Old French from Latin affirmare, from ad- ‘to’ + firmus ‘strong’.
Affirm in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- In fact, every industry statesman will affirm that leadership centred around values is inevitable for the building of a legacy.
- As a litterateur, I affirm that the current so-called “intolerance” by regional and nation media is of no help.
- YSR Congress MLAs affirm faith in Jagan’s leadership.
- The violent battle on 22 March in Hyderabad University seems part of an ongoing coordinated action to affirm dominance and power.
- Ask firmly, negotiate smartly, affirm gently, and settle happily!
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of affirm
- Affirm = A + ‘firm’ statement
You Must Affirm What You Want! (Law Of Attraction)
Hurl Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) throw or impel (someone or something) with great force; “rioters hurled a brick through the windscreen”
- (verb) utter (abuse) vehemently; “the demonstrators hurled abuse at councillors”
- (informal) vomit; “you make me want to hurl”
- (informal) (noun) a ride in a vehicle; a lift; “hey pal, any chance of a hurl?”
Hurl (हर्ल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- जोर से फेंकना, जोर से चिल्लाना
- Middle English: probably imitative, but corresponding in form and partly in sense with Low German hurreln.
Hurl in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Gold traders hurl black flags at Sushma Swaraj’s car.
- A few minutes later, they returned to the spot and hurled stones at the car and fled the scene.
- Mandya municipal councillors hurl abuses, come to blows.
- ‘Go Raksha’ activists hurl shoe at Kanhaiya.
- I’m also able to hurl myself around the station, though most of the time I only succeed in propelling myself away from the station.
Shoe hurled at Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal (Breaking News)
Harangue Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a lengthy and aggressive speech
(verb) lecture (someone) at length in an aggressive and critical manner
Harangue meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
भाषण, भाषण देना, उग्र भाषण देना
- late Middle English: from Old French arenge, from medieval Latin harenga, perhaps of Germanic origin. The spelling was later altered to conform with French harangue (noun), haranguer (verb).
Harangue in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- And both are prepared to bully, harangue, and lie to get ahead.
- He “cursed the entire uniform(ed) body” during a 90-minute harangue.
- I hate to end the year with a harangue against a major technology company, but I must.
- He did periodically harangue me for wasting my natural business development / sales skills.
- he Prime Minister was sending a signal to the right-wing fringe in the BJP that it must tone down its harangue, the analyst added.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of harangue
- HAR (her) + ANGUE (anger) = jab kisi ‘her’ ko ‘anger’ aaye toh harangue sunne ke liye ready ho jao dosto
‘On the same page’ Idiom Meme – English to Hindi Translation with Picture Dictionary
On the same page
‘On the same page’ Origin
- The origins of this phrase are unclear, however, one could guess it stems from schools, where teachers and students must be on identical pages in their books.
‘On the same page’ in a sentence (idiom usage in newspaper)
- India and Africa are on the same page on WTO,” Sitharaman said.
- We are all pretty much on the same page.
- Modi, Kejriwal on same page on trucks.
- Rauner, Madigan not on same page.
- And, apart from the Rainbow Warrior, we’ve been on the same page most of the time.
Kofi Kingston attempts to get Team Hell No on the same page: SmackDown
Bullish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Bullish [boo l-ish]
- (adj) aggressively confident and self-assertive
- (adj) confident or optimistic about something
- (stock exchange) characterized by rising share prices
Bullish (बुलिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- 1560s, from bull (n.1) + -ish; stock market sense is from 1882. Related: Bullishly ; bullishness.
Bullish in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- There is every reason to be bullish on Indian economy: Johan
- Realtors, auto dealers bullish on festive sales
- Bullish on housing stocks, but valuations bit stretched: Bhavin Shah
- Mercedes Japan bullish on diesel prospects
- ‘India in a sweet spot, bullish on Indian markets’
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of bullish
- remember bull is fast… bullish matlab ‘tejiii'(Hindi)
What Does a Bull and Bear Mean in the Stock Market