Ogle Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary word to your wordlist
Ogle [oh-guh l]
- (verb) to look at amorously, flirtatiously, or impertinently.
- (verb) look or stare at.
- (noun) a lecherous look
Ogle (ओगल) meaning in Hindi
- तिरछी नजर से देखना, कटाक्ष , दृष्टता से देखना,कनखियों से देखना
Ogle word usage in recent news (ogle in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Ogle
- O+gle..(girls)..so a man staring or eyeing young girls.. – by preetisoni2411
How to pronounce Ogle
Obama’s G8 Summit Booty Peek Appears to Clear Him
“A Bird in the Hand is Worth Two in the Bush” Idiom meme +1 Vocab idiom to your Wordlist
A Bird In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush
- Having something that is certain is much better than taking a risk for more, because chances are you might lose everything
- The basic warning of this saying is that you must take care not to get too greedy in life. If you are holding a bird in the hand, you have your meal for the evening. You can take that one bird, and be well fed. If instead you let it go to pursue two birds you’ve spied in a bush, you may catch neither, and wind up hungry for the night. This proverb points out that by passing up a sure thing for a more promising possibility, you also run the risk of losing both the sure thing and the promising possibility.
Idiom or Phrase usage in a sentence from recent news
Watch – How Much Is A Bird in The Hand Worth? (Interesting Video)
Smirk Vocab Meme + 1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
- (verb) smile affectedly or derisively;conceited smile
- (noun) a smile expressing smugness or scorn instead of pleasure
Smirk Meaning in Hindi
- बनावटी हंसी,बनावटी ढंग से मुस्कुराना
Smirk word usage in recent news (Smirk in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember Smirk meaning
- SMIle+IRK….meaning SMILE IN AN IRKY MANNER OR IRRITATED MANNER -by imajeeth
Watch RNC Web Ad: “Smirk” (Official Version)
Throng Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Throng [thrawng, throng]
- (noun) a large, densely packed crowd of people or animals.
- (verb) press tightly together or cram
Throng meaning in Hindi
- भीड़,जमाव,इकठ्ठा होना,भीड़ लगाना
Throng word usage in recent news
Throng Mnemonic trick to remember word
- this word sounds like THRONE…so when a king sits on the throne…CROWD gathers at that time. – by preetisoni2411
How to Pronounce Throng
AAP supporters throng streets of Delhi
Insurgent Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
- (noun) a person fighting against a government or invading force; a rebel or revolutionary.
- (noun) a member of a section of a political party that revolts against the methods or policies of the party.
- (adjective) in opposition to a civil authority or government
Insurgent Hindi meaning
Insurgent Word Usage in recent news
Insurgent Mnemonics Trick to remember word
- a person (army man) who does not listen to the command of his sergeant is rebellious in nature therefore in-surgent = one who does not listen to his sergeant[ commander] thus is rebellious – by Chandrima
INSURGENT by Veronica Roth — Watch Official Book Trailer