- (adje) representing the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class.
“he was the quintessential tough guy—strong, silent, and self-contained”
Quintessential meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
Quintessential in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- nterGlobe Aviation runs budget airline IndiGo, India’s largest airline by …. the quintessential cost conscious Indian consumer has ended up as …
- Akhtar has co-created the streaming service’s latest India original with … set against the backdrop of quintessential Indian weddings in Delhi.
- Quaderi: Dhaka’s quintessential metropolitan poet
- Vatakara LS constituency in Kerala to witness quintessential fight
- Torry Harris Business Solutions: Inculcating Quintessential Integration …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Quintessential
- we have quintal(quint) of PURE and SACRED feeling(ESSENCE) for GOD
Quisling Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a traitor who collaborates with an enemy force occupying their country
Quisling (क्विज़्लिंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- देशद्रोही, द्रोही, ग़द्दार
- Second World War: from the name of Major Vidkun Quisling (1887–1945), the Norwegian army officer and diplomat who ruled Norway on behalf of the German occupying forces (1940–45).
Quisling in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- We owe that term to Vidkun Quisling, who welcomed the Nazis into Norway in exchange for heading a puppet government.
- Is this Mr Bardow a Quisling and an appeaser?
- Mr Fletcher confirmed yesterday (Wednesday) that he was asked to apologise for using the word “quisling” about local politicians.
- They would have been ruled by Quislings.
- He is at best a Quisling, at worst a traitor to his own people and our religious values.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of quisling
- Remember.. Major Vidkun Quisling (1887–1945), the Norwegian army officer – traitor.
Quack Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a person who dishonestly claims to have special knowledge and skill in some field, typically medicine; “a quack doctor”
- (noun) the harsh sound of a duck
Quack (क्वैक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मिथ्या चिकित्सक, बतख की बोली
- mid 17th century: abbreviation of earlier quacksalver, from Dutch, probably from obsolete quacken ‘prattle’ + salf, zalf
Quack in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Woman dies after being treated by quack.
- Quack held for conducting surgeries.
- Quack held for sale of unauthorized drugs.
- Gangs of crooks mostly quacks in Chittoor district are earning in crores claiming to extract stones from kidneys of innocent and illiterate people.
- Quack couple held in raid.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of quack
- quack ~ hack. If you hack into a doctor profession (without studying medicine), u r a Quack
Quaff Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) drink (something, especially an alcoholic drink) heartily; “he quaffed pint after pint”
- (noun) an alcoholic drink; “porter is a dark, malty quaff”
Quaff (क्वाफ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गटकना, खूब पीना, खलाना, ख़ाली करना, डगडगाकर पीना, एक ही साँस में पीना
- early 16th century: probably imitative of the sound of drinking.
Quaff in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Wines to quaff this summer.
- And athletes reportedly quaff diluted vinegar and sodium before events as a way of reducing cramps.
- And although the craft beer industry is still rather nascent, there’s already a barrage of microbreweries offering the perfect quaff.
- she said taking a long quaff of her precious tea.
- But as the night advanced and Jahangir became dizzy with wine (it is said he could quaff several cups in one sitting).
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of quaff
- you will ‘cough’ if you ‘quaff’ a beer bottle
Guess who is quaffing here
Quail Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) feel or show fear or apprehension; “she quailed at his heartless words”
- (noun) a small or medium-sized New World game bird.
Quail (क्वेल / क्वैल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- डरना, डूबना, दबना, धमकाना, घबरा जाना, हिम्मत हारना, हार मानना, भयभीत होना, धमकी देना, हिम्मत हार
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘waste away, come to nothing’): of unknown origin.
Quail in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Only Sunil Narine held his own with 2/22 but the rest just quailed in the face of Pollard’s assault.
- He looked into an abyss and unlike Dr Manmohan Singh, who quailed and turned away because the darkness was frightening, Modi has taken.
- When he wanted to acquire Godavari Fertilizers and Chemical in 2003, critics quailed at the price Murugappa was ready to pay.
- Who are quailed in the written test shall be called for Interview.
- And while they quailed for the 2015 World Cup, Scotland were unable to grab one of six qualifying spots for last year’s ICC World Twenty20.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of quail
- quail ~ whale, saamne khatarnak ‘whale’ dekhoge toh ‘quail’ ho jaaoge