Rakish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) having or displaying a dashing, jaunty, or slightly disreputable quality or appearance; “he had a rakish, debonair look”
- (adj) (especially of a boat or car) smart and fast-looking, with streamlined angles and curves; “a rakish Chevrolet”
Rakish (रेकिश / रैकिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- छिछोरपन लिया हुआ, लम्पट, बाँका
- early 18th century: from rake + -ish
Rakish in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The new Swift will also carry a more rakish design.
- The updated model is aimed to appeal to a larger audience, with a combination of muscular shoulders, chiseled waistline and a rakish face.
- For me, the best cameo came from the actor who played the rakish Ravi Shastri with such wicked panache.
- Even Dev Patel, looking rakish and unfinished, kept to the crisp traditional look.
- There was a beautiful woman and a rakish man, and they didn’t like each other.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of rakish
- rakish = rakhi (rak) + sawant (sh) is known for her rakish looks.
Raucous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) disturbing the public peace; unpleasantly loud and harsh; “outbursts of raucous laughter”
Raucous (रॉकस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उग्र, कर्कश, फटा, भारी, भारी आवाज
- mid 18th century: from Latin raucus ‘hoarse’ + -ous.
Raucous in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Old Trafford gives Jose Mourinho raucous welcome.
- Around 10,000 Iceland fans were also in the Stade Velodrome and the two sets of fans produced a raucous atmosphere.
- Swami Satchidananda, who calmed the crowd at the raucous Woodstock Music Festival in 1968.
- The raucous protestors criticised the government over the ghastly acid attack and raised slogans.
- The Oracle Arena is considered to be one of the most raucous and have the loudest fans.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of raucous
Ramble Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) walk for pleasure in the countryside; “I spent most of my spare time rambling and climbing”
- (verb) talk or write at length in a confused or inconsequential way; “I’m not going to ramble on about environmental issues”
- (verb) (of a plant) put out long shoots and grow over walls or other plants; “roses climbed, rambled, hung over walls”
- (noun) a walk taken for pleasure in the countryside; “I had looked forward to a leisurely ramble amongst the hills”
Ramble meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- घूमना, भ्रमण करना, सैर करना, इधर-उधर भटकना
- late Middle English (in sense 2 of the verb): probably related to Middle Dutch rammelen, used of animals in the sense ‘wander about on heat’, also to the noun ram.
Ramble in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- He tends to ramble and his long-winded verbal deluge can be torture.
- He does ramble along, talking conversationally – in a state that makes a fetish of oratory delivered in literary Tamil.
- The story seems to ramble on for a bit too long without making a very strong point.
- Don’t ramble on and keep it short and sweet.
- Yes, some people would like to post a 10,000 word ramble.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ramble
- ramble ~ ram ram ram ram ram (stop rambling)
Raconteur Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a person who tells anecdotes in a skillful and amusing way.
Raconteur (रैकान्टर / रैकान्टूर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मज़ेदार कहानियाँ सुनाने वाला, बयान करनेवाला
- early 19th century: French, from raconter ‘relate, recount’.
Raconteur in a sentence (Word usage in recent newspaper)
- He was also a gentleman, a scholar, a great raconteur.
- He was a raconteur whose life slowly and then quickly careered off the rails.
- Khushwant Singh: A born raconteur, a vintage sardar.
- Kolkata loses its favourite raconteur.
- Details on how big that six was depended on the level of the raconteur’s imagination.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of raconteur
- reckon ~ think, imagin. => Raconteur one who thinks/imagin -> Storyteller
Ragamuffin Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a person, typically a child, in ragged, dirty clothes.
Ragamuffin meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- फटीचर, गंदा आदमी, रद्दी आदमी, फटेहाल
- Middle English: probably based on rag1, with a fanciful suffix.
Ragamuffin in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Arthur Mailey, once a shoeless ragamuffin from the Sydney slums, described bowling to his hero in a club match.
- Her name is Darla she’s a rescue and she’s just the sweetest little ragamuffin I’ve ever met.
- A ragamuffin girl accosted the teenager and asked for alms.
- I am ragamuffin and middle class in the sense that the thought of spending money on this does not come easily.
- He imparts his skills to a ragamuffin bunch of street kids.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ragamuffin
- ragamuffin mein chuupa hai “rag”. – from rags-to-rich stories toh suni hogi
Ragamuffin – Slumdog movie scene