Racket Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) an illegal or dishonest scheme for obtaining money.
- (noun) a loud unpleasant noise; a din; “the kids were making a racket”
- (verb) enjoy oneself socially; go in pursuit of pleasure or entertainment; “she should settle down to raise a family instead of racketing about the world enjoying herself”
- (noun) a bat with a round or oval frame strung with catgut, nylon, etc., used especially in tennis, badminton, and squash; “a squash racket”
Racket (रैकिट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- धोखाधड़ी, शोर कोलाहल मचाना, बेईमानी से कमाया धन
- mid 16th century: perhaps imitative of clattering
Racket in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Uttar Pradesh STF busted the AIPMT racket.
- Child trafficking racket busted, 67 children rescued.
- Hi-tech railway exam racket busted in Agra, six arrested.
- Cricket betting racket busted, 5 held.
- Cops bust international online sex racket, four arrested.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of racket
- 1000 squash racket ka racket
Racket Vs Racquet pronunciation
Reprimand Vocab Meme – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a severe reproof or rebuke, especially a formal one by a person in authority; “the golfer received a reprimand for a breach of rules”
(verb) rebuke formally “officials were reprimanded for poor work”
Reprimand (रेप्रमैन्ड / रेप्रीमान्ड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
फटकार, निंदा करना, डांटना, डाँट, घुड़की
- mid 17th century: from French réprimande, via Spanish from Latin reprimenda, ‘things to be held in check’, neuter plural gerundive of reprimere.
Reprimand in a sentence (word usage in Newspaper)
- BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj and party MLA Sangeet Som on Monday rejected media reports that they were reprimanded by party chief Amit Shah.
- Wankhede curator asks BCCI to reprimand Ravi Shastri.
- This comes amid reports that Shah on Sunday summoned and reprimanded several top party leaders for making controversial comments.
- All Level 1 breaches carry a minimum penalty of an official reprimand and a maximum penalty of 50 per cent of a player’s match fee.
- Ensure to reprimand/report anyone teasing stray animals. (No tying crackers to tails or hurling a live fire on an innocent animal.)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of reprimand
- Reprimand = Remand ; jab police kissi ko remand per leti hai toh they scold severely (rebuke formally)
Software Engineer reprimanded – Sunny Deol Funny
Ramification Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture Dictionary
Ramification [ram-uh-fi-key-shuh n]
- (noun) a complex or unwelcome consequence of an action or event.“any change is bound to have legal ramifications”
- (noun) a branch “ramifications of a nerve”
Ramification (रैमफकेशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उपशाखा, शाखों में बांटने का काम, जटिलता
- mid 17th century: from French, from ramifier ‘form branches’
Ramification in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- The case is likely to be handed over the National Investigation Agency as the crime involved is of international ramification.
- This is going to have far-reaching ramification in the states,” Mushahary said.
- For every violent act, there were ramifications.
- As a ramification of Wilson’s disease, copper continually accumulates in Saba’s vital organs, severely damaging her liver and brain.
- The move has wide-ranging ramification for the demographic pattern of the states, particularly Bengal.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ramification
- Ram jaldi se fix kar de nahi toh be ready for ramification
Reverence Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture dictionary
Reverence [rev-er-uh ns, rev-ruh ns]
- (noun) deep respect for someone or something.“rituals showed honour and reverence for the dead”
- (verb) regard or treat with deep respect.“the many divine beings reverenced by Hindu tradition”
Reverence (रेवरन्स) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- इज्जत, पूजा, भक्ति, श्रद्धा, सत्कार, सम्मान, इज़्ज़त, आज्ञापालन, आदर
- Middle English: from Old French, from Latin reverentia, from revereri ‘stand in awe of’
Reverence in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Having a Queen is a distinct business advantage, particularly due to reverence for the monarchy in new and emerging markets like China.
- While ethics and gentlemanly deeds may earn you applauds and reverence, they will certainly not aid the results of the match in your favor.
- Jagra speaks about his mentor Akhil Kumar with great reverence.
- Devaki and Vasudeva understand that this is the divine Lord in the form of the charming child and pray to Him with reverence and adoration.
- “Shiksha” or learning begins when the child approaches the teacher with respect and reverence.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of reverence
- reverence ~ reference, agar kissi nai exam mein reference dikhai toh you will have a lot of respect for them
2011 Melbourne Boxing Day Test – Crowd goes wild when Sachin Tendulkar comes out
Racist Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.“I had a fear of being called a racist”
- (adj) having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.“we are investigating complaints about racist abuse at a newsagents”
Racist (रैसिस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- जातिवादी,जातिवाद करनेवाला
Racist in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Germany urges Facebook to remove racist posts.
- There is no room for racism on Facebook.
- ‘Baahubali’: Racist, Sexist and Utterly Unmissable.
- Case against Giriraj Singh for racist remark.
- US President Barack Obama says his country has not overcome its history of racism and is using the N-word to make his case.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of racist
- Racist mein chuppa hai ‘race’. Meri ‘race’ jaada superior
Harassing a Girl from North East – Racism Experiment