Raconteur Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a person who tells anecdotes in a skillful and amusing way.
Raconteur (रैकान्टर / रैकान्टूर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मज़ेदार कहानियाँ सुनाने वाला, बयान करनेवाला
- early 19th century: French, from raconter ‘relate, recount’.
Raconteur in a sentence (Word usage in recent newspaper)
- He was also a gentleman, a scholar, a great raconteur.
- He was a raconteur whose life slowly and then quickly careered off the rails.
- Khushwant Singh: A born raconteur, a vintage sardar.
- Kolkata loses its favourite raconteur.
- Details on how big that six was depended on the level of the raconteur’s imagination.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of raconteur
- reckon ~ think, imagin. => Raconteur one who thinks/imagin -> Storyteller
Ragamuffin Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a person, typically a child, in ragged, dirty clothes.
Ragamuffin meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- फटीचर, गंदा आदमी, रद्दी आदमी, फटेहाल
- Middle English: probably based on rag1, with a fanciful suffix.
Ragamuffin in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Arthur Mailey, once a shoeless ragamuffin from the Sydney slums, described bowling to his hero in a club match.
- Her name is Darla she’s a rescue and she’s just the sweetest little ragamuffin I’ve ever met.
- A ragamuffin girl accosted the teenager and asked for alms.
- I am ragamuffin and middle class in the sense that the thought of spending money on this does not come easily.
- He imparts his skills to a ragamuffin bunch of street kids.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ragamuffin
- ragamuffin mein chuupa hai “rag”. – from rags-to-rich stories toh suni hogi
Ragamuffin – Slumdog movie scene
Racket Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) an illegal or dishonest scheme for obtaining money.
- (noun) a loud unpleasant noise; a din; “the kids were making a racket”
- (verb) enjoy oneself socially; go in pursuit of pleasure or entertainment; “she should settle down to raise a family instead of racketing about the world enjoying herself”
- (noun) a bat with a round or oval frame strung with catgut, nylon, etc., used especially in tennis, badminton, and squash; “a squash racket”
Racket (रैकिट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- धोखाधड़ी, शोर कोलाहल मचाना, बेईमानी से कमाया धन
- mid 16th century: perhaps imitative of clattering
Racket in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Uttar Pradesh STF busted the AIPMT racket.
- Child trafficking racket busted, 67 children rescued.
- Hi-tech railway exam racket busted in Agra, six arrested.
- Cricket betting racket busted, 5 held.
- Cops bust international online sex racket, four arrested.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of racket
- 1000 squash racket ka racket
Racket Vs Racquet pronunciation
Reprimand Vocab Meme – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a severe reproof or rebuke, especially a formal one by a person in authority; “the golfer received a reprimand for a breach of rules”
(verb) rebuke formally “officials were reprimanded for poor work”
Reprimand (रेप्रमैन्ड / रेप्रीमान्ड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
फटकार, निंदा करना, डांटना, डाँट, घुड़की
- mid 17th century: from French réprimande, via Spanish from Latin reprimenda, ‘things to be held in check’, neuter plural gerundive of reprimere.
Reprimand in a sentence (word usage in Newspaper)
- BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj and party MLA Sangeet Som on Monday rejected media reports that they were reprimanded by party chief Amit Shah.
- Wankhede curator asks BCCI to reprimand Ravi Shastri.
- This comes amid reports that Shah on Sunday summoned and reprimanded several top party leaders for making controversial comments.
- All Level 1 breaches carry a minimum penalty of an official reprimand and a maximum penalty of 50 per cent of a player’s match fee.
- Ensure to reprimand/report anyone teasing stray animals. (No tying crackers to tails or hurling a live fire on an innocent animal.)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of reprimand
- Reprimand = Remand ; jab police kissi ko remand per leti hai toh they scold severely (rebuke formally)
Software Engineer reprimanded – Sunny Deol Funny
Ramification Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture Dictionary
Ramification [ram-uh-fi-key-shuh n]
- (noun) a complex or unwelcome consequence of an action or event.“any change is bound to have legal ramifications”
- (noun) a branch “ramifications of a nerve”
Ramification (रैमफकेशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उपशाखा, शाखों में बांटने का काम, जटिलता
- mid 17th century: from French, from ramifier ‘form branches’
Ramification in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- The case is likely to be handed over the National Investigation Agency as the crime involved is of international ramification.
- This is going to have far-reaching ramification in the states,” Mushahary said.
- For every violent act, there were ramifications.
- As a ramification of Wilson’s disease, copper continually accumulates in Saba’s vital organs, severely damaging her liver and brain.
- The move has wide-ranging ramification for the demographic pattern of the states, particularly Bengal.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ramification
- Ram jaldi se fix kar de nahi toh be ready for ramification