Retaliate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) make an attack in return for a similar attack
Retaliate (रिटैलीएट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- पलट कर हमला करना, बदला देना,प्रतिकार करना
- early 17th century: from Latin retaliat- ‘returned in kind’, from the verb retaliare, from re- ‘back’ + talis ‘such’.
Retaliate in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- The good news is that depending on deterrence, meaning the ability to retaliate after a surprise attack, has thus far averted nuclear conflict.
- The attack led the Army to retaliate with cross-border surgical strikes against camps of NSCN(K).
- Shameful of me not to retaliate.
- Warner may just be the one who gets pinned by someone in retaliation.
- India would retaliate for the beheading of its jawans.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of retaliate
- jab maine paise “re” – “tally” kiye, toh much 500 Rs. ke note kam mile, I just retaliated.
Yuvraj Singh retaliates in his own style
Ruminate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (verb) think deeply about something.
- (verb) to chew the cud
Ruminate (रूमनेट / रूमिनैट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- विचार करना, जुगाली करना, मनन करना, चिंतन करना
- mid 16th century: from Latin ruminat- ‘chewed over’, from the verb ruminari
Ruminate in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ruminate
- Ruminate – “roomie” ke saath “ate” phir sochna bill kaun dega 🙂
How to Stop Worrying So Much: Anxiety Tips on Rumination
Renegade Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with funny pictures
- (noun) a person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.“an agent who later turns out to be a renegade”
- (adj) having treacherously changed allegiance.“a renegade bodyguard”
- (verb) become a renegade.“John had renegaded from the Confederacy”
Renegade (रेनगेड / रेनगैड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Renegade in a sentence (usage in Newspapers)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Renegade
- renegade sounds like grenade. If you throw a grenade in your own country, you will be termed as Renegade or Traitor.
Vaiko calls Salman Khan a traitor
Redundant Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Redundant [ri-duhn-duh nt]
- (adj) more than is needed, desired, or required
- (adj) repetition of same sense in different words
Redundant (रिडन्डन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अतिरिक्त,अधिक,अनावश्यक,ज्यादा,बेकार,व्यर्थ,फ़ालतू,अत्यधिक शब्दों का,निकाला गया
Redundant sentences from Newspaper
Mnemonics tricks to remember the meaning of Redundant
- redundant rhymes Abundant and thts the meaning
Find the Redundant Words
Restraint Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with picture
- (noun) a measure or condition that keeps someone or something under control.“decisions are made within the financial restraints of the budget”
- (noun) the action of keeping someone or something under control.“a policy of restraint in public spending”
- (noun) deprivation or restriction of personal liberty or freedom of movement.“he remained aggressive and required physical restraint”
- (noun) a device which limits or prevents freedom of movement.“car safety restraints”
- (noun) unemotional, dispassionate, or moderate behaviour; self-control.”he urged the protestors to exercise restraint”
- (noun) understatement, especially of artistic expression.“the dining room has been decorated with commendable restraint”
Restraint (रिस्ट्रेन्ट / रिस्ट्रैन्ट / रीस्ट्रैन्ट) meaning Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Restraint sentences from newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of restraint
- if some one controls u when u r in strain
Self control: Dan Ariely at TEDxDuke