Reverence Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture dictionary
Reverence [rev-er-uh ns, rev-ruh ns]
- (noun) deep respect for someone or something.“rituals showed honour and reverence for the dead”
- (verb) regard or treat with deep respect.“the many divine beings reverenced by Hindu tradition”
Reverence (रेवरन्स) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- इज्जत, पूजा, भक्ति, श्रद्धा, सत्कार, सम्मान, इज़्ज़त, आज्ञापालन, आदर
- Middle English: from Old French, from Latin reverentia, from revereri ‘stand in awe of’
Reverence in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Having a Queen is a distinct business advantage, particularly due to reverence for the monarchy in new and emerging markets like China.
- While ethics and gentlemanly deeds may earn you applauds and reverence, they will certainly not aid the results of the match in your favor.
- Jagra speaks about his mentor Akhil Kumar with great reverence.
- Devaki and Vasudeva understand that this is the divine Lord in the form of the charming child and pray to Him with reverence and adoration.
- “Shiksha” or learning begins when the child approaches the teacher with respect and reverence.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of reverence
- reverence ~ reference, agar kissi nai exam mein reference dikhai toh you will have a lot of respect for them
2011 Melbourne Boxing Day Test – Crowd goes wild when Sachin Tendulkar comes out
Racist Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.“I had a fear of being called a racist”
- (adj) having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.“we are investigating complaints about racist abuse at a newsagents”
Racist (रैसिस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- जातिवादी,जातिवाद करनेवाला
Racist in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Germany urges Facebook to remove racist posts.
- There is no room for racism on Facebook.
- ‘Baahubali’: Racist, Sexist and Utterly Unmissable.
- Case against Giriraj Singh for racist remark.
- US President Barack Obama says his country has not overcome its history of racism and is using the N-word to make his case.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of racist
- Racist mein chuppa hai ‘race’. Meri ‘race’ jaada superior
Harassing a Girl from North East – Racism Experiment
Retaliate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) make an attack in return for a similar attack
Retaliate (रिटैलीएट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- पलट कर हमला करना, बदला देना,प्रतिकार करना
- early 17th century: from Latin retaliat- ‘returned in kind’, from the verb retaliare, from re- ‘back’ + talis ‘such’.
Retaliate in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- The good news is that depending on deterrence, meaning the ability to retaliate after a surprise attack, has thus far averted nuclear conflict.
- The attack led the Army to retaliate with cross-border surgical strikes against camps of NSCN(K).
- Shameful of me not to retaliate.
- Warner may just be the one who gets pinned by someone in retaliation.
- India would retaliate for the beheading of its jawans.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of retaliate
- jab maine paise “re” – “tally” kiye, toh much 500 Rs. ke note kam mile, I just retaliated.
Yuvraj Singh retaliates in his own style
Ruminate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (verb) think deeply about something.
- (verb) to chew the cud
Ruminate (रूमनेट / रूमिनैट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- विचार करना, जुगाली करना, मनन करना, चिंतन करना
- mid 16th century: from Latin ruminat- ‘chewed over’, from the verb ruminari
Ruminate in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ruminate
- Ruminate – “roomie” ke saath “ate” phir sochna bill kaun dega 🙂
How to Stop Worrying So Much: Anxiety Tips on Rumination
Renegade Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with funny pictures
- (noun) a person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.“an agent who later turns out to be a renegade”
- (adj) having treacherously changed allegiance.“a renegade bodyguard”
- (verb) become a renegade.“John had renegaded from the Confederacy”
Renegade (रेनगेड / रेनगैड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Renegade in a sentence (usage in Newspapers)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Renegade
- renegade sounds like grenade. If you throw a grenade in your own country, you will be termed as Renegade or Traitor.
Vaiko calls Salman Khan a traitor