Revelry ˈ[rɛvlri] (noun)
- unrestrained merrymaking; Boisterous merrymaking.
Revelry Hindi meaning
- धूमधाम की दावत,आमोद प्रमोद,ऐश,आनंदोत्सव
Revelry Word Usage in Recent News
Revelry Mnemonic Trick:
Sounds like “jewelry”. You buy jewelry when you are in revelry.
Watch this beautiful “Kings Of Leon – Revelry” Song
Rendezvous [rahn-duh-voo] (noun)
- a meeting planned at a certain time and place
- a date; usually with a member of the opposite sex
- a place where people meet
(verb) meet at a rendezvous
Tryst meaning : a secret rendezvous (especially between lovers)
Rendezvous Hindi meaning:
- पूर्वनिश्चित समय और स्थान पर मिलना
- किसी विशेष स्थान में मनोरंजन के लिए इकट्ठा होना
Usage as verb: Let’s rendezvous next Sunday at the mall.
Rendezvous Word Usage:
use rendezvous to describe an assembling of friends, an appointment, or a date with your secret lover
Tryst Word Usage in recent News:
Mnemonic trick to remember Rendezvous meaning:
I will remember it with the program that used to come on Star World titled : ” Rendezvous with Simi Gerewal ” it was a famous program…
Mnemonic trick to remember Tryst meaning:
TRY TO MEET SECRETLY the girl told her boyfriend. TRYST = try to meet secretly.
Obstinate Word Usage in recent News:
Obdurate Word Usage in recent News:
Tenacious Word usage in recent News:
Refractory Word usage in recent News: (often used with medical treatments and disease)
Mulish Word usage in recent News: (Low frequency word – not used much these days)
Pertinacious Word usage in recent News:
Perverse Word usage in recent News: (High Frequency Word – used a lot of times in headlines)
Intractable Word usage in recent News: (High Frequency Word)
Retribution [re-truh-byoo-shuhn] (noun)
- the act of taking revenge
- well deserved punishment
Retribution word usage:
- The dog succumbed to cat’s retribution.
Retribution word usage in news:
Kenya Attack: Al-Shabaab Seeks Retribution in Nairobi
Boris Johnson: US only power able to deliver Syria retribution
Rescind [ri-sind] (verb)
Rescind Word usage:
- Things that are rescinded: policies, court decisions, regulations, and official statements.
- A company might rescind your offer letter.
Rescind Word usage in news:
Religious officials ask Menasha mayor to rescind taxes
Oberlin City Council votes to rescind ban on handguns in parks