Servile Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Servile [sur-vil, -vahyl] (adjective)
- having or showing an excessive willingness to serve or please others.
- of or characteristic of a slave or slaves.
Servile meaning in Hindi
Servile word usage
- The horrible boss demanded servility from his employees
- He spoke in a servile tone
- How servile and bootlicking can one become?
Servile Mnemonic trick to remember word
- sounds like “SERVE” while serving you have to be submissive, or keep your head down – by akashdktyagi
Watch this cute servile ‘Hutch’ puppy
Square meal vocab meme +1 Idiom to your Word List
- full meal
- A substantial, nourishing meal
Square Meal Hindi Meaning
Square Meal Word Usage in recent news:
Somnambulist Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
- someone who walks about in their sleep
Somnambulist Word Usage:
The defence lawyer claimed that the accused suffered from somnambulism.
Succour Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Succour [suhk-er] (noun)
- assistance and support in difficult situation
Succour Word Usage in recent News:
Sedentary Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Sedentary [sed-n-ter-ee] (adjective)
- tending to spend much time seated; somewhat inactive
Sedentary Word Usage
My doctor says I should take up some sport because my lifestyle is too sedentary
Sedentary Word Usage in Recent News: