Quack Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a person who dishonestly claims to have special knowledge and skill in some field, typically medicine; “a quack doctor”
- (noun) the harsh sound of a duck
Quack (क्वैक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मिथ्या चिकित्सक, बतख की बोली
- mid 17th century: abbreviation of earlier quacksalver, from Dutch, probably from obsolete quacken ‘prattle’ + salf, zalf
Quack in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Woman dies after being treated by quack.
- Quack held for conducting surgeries.
- Quack held for sale of unauthorized drugs.
- Gangs of crooks mostly quacks in Chittoor district are earning in crores claiming to extract stones from kidneys of innocent and illiterate people.
- Quack couple held in raid.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of quack
- quack ~ hack. If you hack into a doctor profession (without studying medicine), u r a Quack
Furlough Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (noun) Military. a vacation or leave of absence granted to an enlisted person.
- (noun) a usually temporary layoff from work
- (noun) a temporary leave of absence authorized for a prisoner from a penitentiary.
- (verb) to grant a leave to.
- (verb) to lay (an employee or worker) off from work, usually temporarily.
Furlough (फर्लो) meaning in Hindi
- छुट्टी (f),गैरहाजिरी की छुट्टी,अवकाश (m)
What is the difference between Parole and Furlough?
Furlough or Layoff: Is There a Difference?
Furlough in a sentence ( Word usage in recent news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Furlough
- FOR+LAUGH….Imagine that you are a soldier and your are saying to your senior that Sir I want to laugh with my family members and I want leave FORLAUGH….please consider my case – by nileshdive
How to Say or Pronounce Furlough
Know the difference between furlough and parole: Sanjay Dutt