Appellation Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Appellation (ऐपलेशन / ऐपलैशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
नाम, पदवी, संज्ञा, उपपद, उपाधि
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin appellatio(n- ), from the verb appellare
Appellation in a sentence (word usage in sentence)
- The Islamic word Allah is therefore not an innovation but the ancient Sanskrit appellation retained and continued to be used by Islam.
- Long after the actor went back to Hyderabad, media circles struggled to get the correct appellation for the actor’s sartorial choice.
- Meanwhile, Sushil Kumar Modi started calling himself SuMo, aping Narendra Modi’s appellation NaMo.
- Hajj Amin (hajj is the appellation of a Muslim who has made the obligatory pilgrimage to Mecca) was a trouble-maker right from the beginning.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of appellation
- appellation = apple + nation => mere nation ka naam apple hai 🙂
raj naam (appellation) to suna hoga_rab ne bana di jodi
‘Lend a hand’ Idiom meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Picture Dictionary
Lend a hand
(idiom) assist in an action or enterprise
‘Lend a hand’ meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
‘Lend a hand’ Origin
- The first known written use of “Lend me your hand” was used by Chaucer and later writers in the sense, to temporarily assign that part of your body to someone else’s use, or assist someone.
‘Lend a hand’ in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Hindus lend a hand for Muslim wedding.
- Microsoft to lend helping hand to start-ups in urban India.
- Everyone should lend a hand and make sure that it reaches the masses.
- The actor has decided to lend a helping hand to all cancer victims.
- Can You Lend A Helping Hand?
Ddlj funny train documentary
Endearment Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Endearment [en-deer-muh nt]
- (noun) a word or phrase expressing love or affection; “she was whispering endearments and repeatedly kissing him”
- (noun) love or affection; “a term of endearment”
Endearment (इन्डिर्मन्ट / एन्डीर्मन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चाव, प्यार, प्रीति, ममता, मोह, लाड़
Endearment in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Due consideration has been given to Khan’s endearment for the ghats along Ganga.
- She was always a picture of grace and endearment.
- Customisation of products is the mantra to customer endearment today and the financial world is not far behind.
- We decided to dissect Delhi’s most annoying terms of endearment. Babe (/beIb/) Meaning: Your girlfriend is sexy.
- ‘Mehbooba’: Prince Charles’ new term of endearment
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of endearment
- Endearment mein chhupa hai “dear” –> love or affection
“Shona” – term of Endearment
Humongous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Humongous [hyoo-muhng-guh s, -mong- or, often, yoo-]
Humongous(ह्यूमॉंगगस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- 1970s (originally US): possibly based on huge and monstrous, influenced by the stress pattern of stupendous
Humongous in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning on humongous
Humongous Tsunami Devours Building instantly – Never before seen footage
Admonish Vocab Meme Dicitionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (verb) to caution, advise, or counsel against something
- (verb) to reprove or scold, especially in a mild and good-willed manner:
“The teacher admonished him about excessive noise”
- (verb) to urge to a duty; remind, “to admonish them about their obligations”
Admonish (ऐड्मानिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सावधान करना, कान खोलना, नम्रता से झिड़कना, साधारण चेतावनी देना, गम्भीरता से सलाह देना
- Middle English amonest ‘urge, exhort’, from Old French amonester, based on Latin admonere ‘urge by warning’
Admonish in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of admonish
- Mom admonishing ” beta so jao nahi De-mon aa jaayega”
Sunny Deol Admonishing 🙂