- (adj) vivacious and enthusiastic; “effervescent young people”
- (adj) (of a liquid) giving off bubbles; fizzy; “an effervescent mixture of cheap wine, fruit flavours, sugar, and carbon dioxide”
Effervescent (एफर्वेसन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उत्तेजित, उत्साहपूर्ण, प्रबुदबुद, चमकता हुआ, उत्साही व अति अनुरागी
- late 17th century: from Latin effervescent- ‘boiling up’, from the verb effervescere.
Effervescent in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The young and effervescent Alia.
- It might be her best work so far – audacious, effervescent and all the while, completely unaffected.
- The effervescent actress, who made her debut in 2011 in ‘Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl’, elaborated that she has always maintained a low profile.
- Donning a musical avatar in Rock On 2, actress Shraddha Kapoor is as effervescent in person as she is on screen.
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor wore a red gown. the actor was as effervescent as always.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of effervescent
- effective scent lagaoge toh ladkiyon uchalengi… (Your scent can make girls effervescent)
Soporific Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Soporific [sop-uh-rif-ik, soh-puh-]
- (adj) tending to induce drowsiness or sleep;“some medicine made her soporific”
- (noun) a drug or other substance that induces drowsiness or sleep; “she was given a soporific”
Soporific meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- निँदासा, ऊंघता हुआ, निद्राजनक, नींद लानेवाला, निद्राकर औषध
- mid 17th century: from Latin sopor ‘sleep’ + -ific.
Soporific in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- The police told Reuters they had no information about the possible use of soporific gas in the air conditioning system.
- England’s bowlers otherwise seemingly affected by the soporific atmosphere.
- The soporific mood is well and truly alive in the Union Territory and is never more evident than on long summer days.
- It’s rather ironical then that every conversation in the film feels like a lecture — like the tedious, soporific lectures one gets in bad colleges.
- The procedure is carried out to remove the fattening tissue under a general soporific.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of soporific
- soporific mein chhupa hai “soo” (sleep)
Cute Kid Soporific Funny Video So Adorable