Polyglot Vocab Meme Dictionary – English Hindi meaning with pictures
- (noun) a person who knows and is able to use several languages.
- (adj) having a command of or composed in many languages “a polyglot Bible contains versions in different languages”
Polyglot (पालीग्लाट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- बहुभाषाविद् ,बहुभाषी,अनेक भाषाएँ जाननेवाला
Polyglot sentences from Newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Polyglot
- poly(many)+glot(glottis=speech organ)= many speech organ = able to speak many language
Teen Speaks Over 20 Languages
Cajole Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
- (verb) to persuade by flattery or promises; wheedle; coax
Cajole (कजोल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- धोका देना,फुसलाना,बहलाना,भुलवाना,मनाना,चापलूसी करना,खुशामद करना,मीठी-मीठी बातें करना,झूठ बोलना
Cajole in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Cajole
- Sharukh khan CAJOLEd (persuaded) Kajol to marry him (by flattery)
Sharukh khan cajoling Simran – Scene – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Insolent-Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Insolent [in-suh-luh nt]
- (adj) boldly rude or disrespectful; contemptuously impertinent; insulting;
Insolent (इन्सलन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Insolent in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Insolent
- sounds like insult-ent => A person who insults evryone is UNRESTRAINED, IMPRUDENT AND SHAMELESS
Shahrukh khan insolent behaviour at Wankhede Stadium with background sound
Lugubrious Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary word to your wordlist
Lugubrious [loo–goo-bree-uh s, –gyoo-]
- (adj) excessively mournful
Lugubrious (लुगूब्रीअस / लूग्यूब्रीअस) meaning in Hindi
Lugubrious word usage in recent news (Lugubrious in a sentence)
- That kind of lugubrious tone.
- He sings in such a lugubrious tone as to suggest simultaneously a low rumbling in the caves and a pronouncement from a deity.
- He’s too Welsh and lugubrious.
- Some are “poetic”, some lugubrious, some scathingly self-mocking.
- The old lady blows out her cheeks and assumes a lugubrious expression.
- Two schools of thought that emerged: One, that I just might be tragically right – but who needed such lugubrious news?
- The mood is lugubrious.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Lugubrious
- He was very mournful when he had to BURY his maimed LEG.
How to say or pronounce Lugubrious
Time to watch Shahrukh Khan’s lugubrious song from the movie ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’
Buffoonery Vocab Meme – Daily english vocabulary words to improve your vocab
Acting like a clown or buffoon
A person who amuses others by tricks, jokes, odd gestures and postures, etc
Mnemonic : Buffoon is a cartoon