Vernacular Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Vernacular [ver-nak-yuh-ler, vuh–nak-]
- (noun) the native speech or language of a place.“he wrote in the vernacular to reach a larger audience”
- (noun) the common name of an animal or plant as distinguished from its Latin scientific name.
- (noun) a style of architecture exemplifying the commonest techniques, decorative features, and materials of a particular historical period, region, or group of people.
- (noun) any medium or mode of expression that reflects popular taste or indigenous styles.
- (adj) (of language) native or indigenous
- (adj) using plain, everyday, ordinary language.“a vernacular poem, a vernacular speaker”
- (adj) of, relating to, or characteristic of architectural vernacular. “vernacular buildings”
- (adj) noting or pertaining to the common name for a plant or animal.
Vernacular (वर्नैक्यलर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- स्थानीय भाषा, देशी भाषा, मातृभाषा
- early 17th century: from Latin vernaculus ‘domestic, native’ (from verna ‘home-born slave’) + -ar1.
Vernacular in a sentence ( word usage in newspaper)
- Online medical consultation provider MediAngels will soon offer consultation in vernacular languages
- Some publish original content, others curate and distribute it. Another pattern that is emerging is the rise of short-form and vernacular content.
- The company has launched India’s first vernacular rail booking app in five languages (besides English)
- Google to focus on vernacular language services
- Speakers debated if Hindi films can be called national while vernacular ones are called regional.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vernacular
- Vernacular – verma ji ki vernacular langauge… “Hao”
Lalu Prasad Yadav mimics PM Narendra Modi in his vernacular language
Voracious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Voracious [vaw-rey-shuh s, voh-, vuh-]
- (adj) wanting or devouring great quantities of food; “a voracious appetite”
- (adj) engaging in an activity with great eagerness or enthusiasm;“voracious readers; a voracious collector”
Voracious (वॉरैशस / वोरेशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Voracious in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of voracious
- carniVORE ,herbiVORE… So “VORE” is related to khaana…
Huma Qureshi is a voracious reader – TOI
Heinous Vocab Meme +1 Vocab Meme to your Word list
Heinous [hey-nuh s]
- (adj) extremely wicked, deeply criminal
Heinous ( हेनस / हैनस) meaning in Hindi
- अतिदुष्ट, घृणित, घोर, जघन्य, दारुण, बुरा, कड़ुआ
Heinous word usage in recent news (Heinous in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Heinous
- heinous sounds like hyena (a wild animal which are mostly found in asian & african continents) these animals are very cunning & wicked) -by rkavvy29
How to pronounce Heinous
Bollywood raged over heinous Rape in New Delhi
Convivial Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your wordlist
Convivial [kuh n-viv-ee-uh l]
- (adj) occupied with or fond of the pleasures of good company
Convivial (कन्विवीअल) meaning in Hindi
- उत्सव-सम्बन्धी,खुशनुमा,खुशी का
Convivial word usage in recent news (Convivial in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Convivial
- con(together)vivi(bibi,wife) so if wife is with you,everything would be joyous – by Jason
- somewhat close to carnival which also implies festivity – by k-electron
How to pronounce Convivial
Watch “Casper the convivial ghost-the missing shadow” short movie
Dexterous Vocab Meme – Daily English Vocabulary Words with pictures to improve your vocab
Dexterous [dek-struhs, -ster-uhs] (adjective)
- skillful or adroit in the use of the hands or body.
- having mental adroitness or skill; clever.
Usage: His dexterity in mathematical calculations amazes many.