- (adj) causing repulsion or horror; grisly;“the most gruesome murder”
Gruesome meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कुरूप, डरावना, भयंकर, भयानक, भीषण, वीभत्स
- late 16th century: from Scots grue ‘to feel horror, shudder’ (of Scandinavian origin) + -some1. Rare before the late 18th century, the word was popularized by Sir Walter Scott.
Gruesome in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Gruesome Images Soon To Adorn Cigarette Packs.
- City businessman survives gruesome E-way accident.
- Gruesome footage shows prison inmate wrapped in carpet, gagged and burned alive during jail riot.
- Kenya police accused of ‘gruesome violence’ in Nairobi.
- Police: Dad kills kids, wife in gruesome Hawaii triple murder.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gruesome
Epicure [ep-i-kyoo r]
- (noun) a person who takes particular pleasure in fine food and drink;connoisseur.
Epicure (एपक्युर / एपिक्युर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चटोरा,रसिया (m),स्वादलोलुप,भोगवादी व्यक्ति,विषयासक्त व्यक्ति,स्वादलोलुप व्यक्ति
Epicure in a sentence (word usage from news)
- Whether you are keen on cooking or just an epicure, Big Oven is a good app to have.
- With their emphasis on epicurean delights, Azul Sensatori stands out from the crowd of Riviera Maya resorts.
- Rappahannock plans an epic epicurean event.
- Clemente is working with the Epicurean to create a spectacular wedding and fast.
- The Epicurean Restaurant has been designed with a soft cream palette and highlights of colour and metallic detailing.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Epicure
- EPIC-CURRY…one who can write an EPIC on CURRY has to be a CONNOISSEUR OF FOOD..
Pronunciation of epicure
Epicurean Akshay Kumar
Cynical [sin-i-kuh l]
- distrusting or disparaging the motives of others; like or characteristic of a cynic.
- showing contempt for accepted standards of honesty or morality by one’s actions, especially by actions that exploit the scruples of others.
- bitterly or sneeringly distrustful, contemptuous, or pessimistic.
Cynical (सिनिकल) meaning in Hindi
Cynical in a sentence (sentences from news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of cynical
- cynical is one who is skeptic of others because he thinks they have done SINs – by vivekimmortal
How to pronounce Cynical
Increase Your Success With Women – Stop Being Cynical, Get Confident And Take Action