Jubilation Vocab Meme dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a feeling of great happiness and triumph
(noun) a joyful occasion for special festivities to mark some happy event
Jubilation (जूबलैशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- 1350-1400; Middle English jubilacioun (< Anglo-French) < Latin jūbilātiōn- (stem of jūbilātiō) a shouting for joy, equivalent to jūbilāt- (see jubilate ) + -iōn- -ion
Jubilation in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- There is jubilation in rural Tamil Nadu over the ban on jallikattu (gold and silver coins fixed on bull’s horns) being circumvented by government.
- Jubilation continues at Raahgiri.
- But I’m very lucky today,” an elated Zhang told the crowd after tossing her racquet in the air in jubilation.
- Jubilation continues on Dalal Street in noon deals.
- The entry of a big actress like Priyanka has caused jubilation in the Bhojpuri film industry.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Jubilation
- golden JUBILEE se yaad rakho jubilation
Jubilation on the streets of the US as Obama re-elected
Mesmerize Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(verb) capture the complete attention of (someone); transfix
Mesmerize (मेज़्मराइज़) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
Mesmerize in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Ayushman Khurana to Mesmerize once again.
- Three star performers from Kashmiri flew to international destinations this year to mesmerize the audience with their live rendition.
- The ceremony will witness stunning performances by Jacqueline and Salim-Sulaiman, who are all set to mesmerize the spectators.
- Though there are no tourist spots to visit, the ecstatic charm and uninhibited feel of the village will mesmerize you.
- With its sharp muscular looks, the car will continue to mesmerize the automobile enthusiasts amidst the diesel car ban happenings.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of mesmerize
- mesmerize –> create ‘mess’ in the ‘memory’
Mesmerizing Hindi songs
Debauchery Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (noun) excessive indulgence in sex, alcohol, or drugs
Debauchery (डबॉचरी / डिबॉचरी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- व्यसन, ऐयाशी, लंपटता, कामुकता, भ्रष्टाचार, लाम्पट्य, विलासिता, व्यभिचार
- late 16th century: from French débaucher (verb) ‘turn away from one’s duty’, from Old French desbaucher, of uncertain ultimate origin.
Debauchery in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of debauchery
- Think of Mark ‘BOUCHER’ involving himself in sex, alcohol, or drugs and South Africa captain removing him from team.