hauteur Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) haughty manner or spirit; arrogance; “she swept into the room with formidable hauteur”
Hauteur (होटर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अभिमान, अहंकार, घमंड, दर्प, ग़रूर
- French, from haut ‘high’.
Hauteur in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Spoken about but never seen in the subcontinent and a ruler from afar, she seemed to epitomise the hauteur of colonial rule.
- Narendra watches the Master with a combination of social unease, teenage hauteur and exhaustion.
- With imperious hauteur, she tells Alice, “I daresay you haven’t had much practice”.
- She has the hauteur and the glacial beauty to suggest a spectral figure who exists only as Noor’s dream object.
- With a pompous flourish of royal hauteur, he brushed aside da Gama’s lofty ambassadorial claims.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of hauteur
- hauteur = hot = high; hot ladki ka hauteur toh dekho!
Acronym Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Picture Dictionary
- (noun) an abbreviation formed from the initial letters of other words and pronounced as a word (e.g. ASCII, NASA ).
Acronym meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- परिवर्णी शब्द, संक्षिप्त रूप, लघु रूप
- 1940s: from Greek akron ‘end, tip’ + -onym.
Acronym in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Are there too many letters in the LGBTQI acronym?
- Abki baar, acronym sarkar: From BAPU to TOT and two UDAYs.
- Apple iPhone SE: VP Of Marketing Finally Reveals What Acronym ‘SE’ Stands For.
- You can call me Acronym Al.
- Kylie Jenner’s new nail polish line King Kylie Kollection has ‘KKK’ acronym.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Acronym
- (ACRONYM) – Alu, Carrot, Roti, Orange, Nachos, Yeast, Muffin 🙂
Bawdy Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (adj) dealing with sexual matters in a comical way; humorously indecent;”another of his bawdy stories”, “bawdy jokes”
- (adj) humorously indecent talk or writing;”a collection of Savita Bhabhi bawdy”
Bawdy (बॉडी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अश्लील,गंदा,फूहड़,अश्लील वार्तालाप,फ़हश
- early 16th century: from bawd + -y
Bawdy in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of bawdy
- Bawdy – Baawdi(in hindi) go gayi hai kya? Ashleel hai yeh ladki
Bollywood Gets Bawdy With ‘Delhi Belly’
Allure Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi meaning with translation
Allure [uh–loo r]
- (noun) the quality of being powerfully and mysteriously attractive or fascinating; “The woman’s allure was her floral perfume that captivated the man’s senses”
- (verb) powerfully attract or charm; tempt; “will sponsors really be allured by such opportunities?”
Allure (अलुर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘tempt, entice’): from Old French aleurier ‘attract’, from a- (from Latin ad ‘to’) + luere ‘a lure’ (originally a falconry term)
Allure in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of allure
- Allure ~ Aalu(potato) re! your allure makes me fat
Watch Sunny Leone’s allure
Imperturbable Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Imperturbable [im-per-tur-buh-buh l]
- (adj) unable to be upset or excited; calm.
Imperturbable (इम्पर्टर्बबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Imperturbable in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Imperturbable
- imperturbabble–im + pertur (like tur tur) + babble ( just talking foolishly..). So, the person who never do any tur-tur and never babbles is a very cool, calm and peaceful guy.
Watch Imperturbable cat