Tantrum Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture Dictionary
- (noun) an uncontrolled outburst of anger and frustration, typically in a young child; “she throws a tantrum when she can’t get the toy she wants”
Tantrum meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गुस्से का आवेश, झुंझलाहट का आवेश, चिढ़ का आवेश, खीज का आवेश
- early 18th century: of unknown origin.
Tantrum in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The dapper Karan Patel seems to be a tantrum king in real life.
- She said that Shah Rukh doesn’t have any starry tantrums, he has one exception though.
- 10 Ways To Handle Toddler Tantrums.
- For instance, the boy throws a tantrum demanding idli, sambhar and rasam when served scrumptious butter chicken and meat loaves.
- Few days back, we heard how he threw tantrums on the sets of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and went home.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of tantrums
- tantrums – ‘ten’ + ‘rum’ peene ke baad chidchide ho hi jaaoge
Trady Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) delaying or delayed beyond the right or expected time; late; “please forgive this tardy reply”
Tardy (टार्डी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi dictionary)
- आलसी, ढीला, दीर्घसूत्री, धीमा,मन्द, मन्दगति, विलम्बी, सुस्त, मंथर, मंदा
- mid 16th century: from French tardif, -ive, from Latin tardus ‘slow’
Tardy in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Protesters decry ‘tardy‘ progress in murder probe.
- Uber Trials Late Fine for Tardy Riders.
- Irrigation minister T Harish Rao was dissatisfied over the tardy progress of work in the second phase of Mission Kakatiya.
- Tardy reporting not acceptable.
- BJP divided over ‘tardy pace of CBI probe’.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of tardy
- tardy – tired- slow- sluggish
Titillate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture Dictionary
- (verb) arouse (someone) to interest or mild excitement, especially through sexually suggestive images or words.
Titillate (टिटलेट / टिटलैट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गुदगुदाना, सहलाना, सुरसुराना, उत्तेजित करना
- early 17th century (earlier (Middle English) as titillation ): from Latin titillat- ‘tickled’, from the verb titillare
Titillate in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- It was clear that Krishna didn’t share these pictures to titillate the viewers.
- I never made Jism to titillate male fantasies.
- Pornographic content was created solely to titillate its mature audience.
- The fashion in lingerie and corsetry was meant to titillate, which it definitely did.
- “I won’t do a kiss to titillate the audience,” Shraddha Kapoor
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of titillate
- titillate mein chhupa hai tits.. that might titillate you
Warning: This might titillate you 🙂
Tycoon Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a wealthy, powerful person in business or industry. “a business tycoon; a political tycoon”
- (noun) (often initial capital letter) a title used with reference to the shogun of Japan.
Tycoon (टाइकून) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 19th century: from Japanese taikun ‘great lord’.
Tycoon in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Woman allegedly killed by TV tycoon’s wife Indrani Mukerjea was her daughter, not sister.
- Ajay Mafatlal: Business tycoon who changed his sex at 46
- Lankan tycoon asks planters to ensure ‘integrity of tea’
- Modi then went on to name the three players, who he claims were in close contact with the real estate tycoon who was also named in the letter.
- Business tycoon Anil Ambani’s ambitious plan ‘Karlo combat sector mutthi mein’ (Control combat manufacturing sector)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning in tycoon
- often used ‘business tycoon’ – wealthy wealthy person
Watch business tycoon Mukesh Ambani’s palace
Twerk Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) dance to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low, squatting stance.
- 1990s: probably an alteration of work.
Twerk in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Ranveer & Anushka twerk like nobody’s watching in the song ‘Pehli Baar’ from ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’
- Beats knew Miley Cyrus’ twerk was going to happen weeks before the VMAs aired.
- Merriam-Webster adds emoji, meme & twerk among new words.
- It works: Forget that boring MBA and twerk your way to a six figure salary.
- ‘Twerk‘ dancing and ‘selfie’ photos added to English dictionary
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of twerk
- Twerk sounds like fishy.. fishy dance moves..
Enrique, Maja dance to “Twerk It Like Miley” on ASAP