Utopia Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
- (noun) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect
Utopia (युटोपीअ / यूटोपीअ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- आदर्शलोक,यूटोपिया (f),आदर्श राज्य,कल्पना-लोक (m),राम-राज्य,आदर्श लोक
Utopia in a sentence
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of utopia
- remember etheopia which is a country. consider it as an ideal place on earth for everyone.
There’s No Place Like Utopia – movie trailer
Umbrage vocab meme +1 Vocabulary word to your Wordlist
- (noun) a feeling of anger caused by being offended
Umbrage (अम्ब्रिज) meaning in Hindi
- कोप (m), छांह, छाया (f), रोष (m)
Umbrage in a sentence ( Umbrage word usage in recent news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Umbrage
- notice the last 4 letters…RAGE.And then umbrella =shade, rage=anger and resentment.
How to pronounce or say Umbrage
Deepika Padukone Cleavage – Times Of India Controversy
Umpteen Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- innumerable; many,very large number
Umpteen meaning in Hindi
Umpteen word usage in recent news (Umpteen in a sentence)
- There are an umpteen number of thefts and robberies in trains and on platforms.
- Indeed, Ronaldo has broken umpteen records since moving to Real Madrid for a world record fee.
- One is regaled with umpteen stories of heroic soldiers.
- Such cases of persons making lewd remarks against women happen umpteen times daily.
- Regrettably, the rule has been desecrated umpteen times.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Umpteen
- umptee(EMPTY)+N..empty means having nothing..which is exact opposite of many.. -by preetisoni2411
How to pronounce Umpteen
Man selecting best cobra for snake show from umpteen number of snakes
Unconscionable Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Unconscionable [uhn-kon-shuh-nuh-buhl] (adjective)
- not guided by conscience; unscrupulous
- greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation
Unconscionable Word Usage:
- an unconscionable spending
- an unconscionable liar
- an unconscionable behavior
- an unconscionable profit
Shareholders have had to wait an unconscionable time for the facts to be established