- (verb) restore (a dead person) to life; “he queried whether Jesus was indeed resurrected”
- (verb) revive or revitalize (something that is inactive, disused, or forgotten); “it gives him a chance to resurrect his career”
Resurrect meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- पुनर्जीवित करना, दुबारा शुरू करना
- late 18th century: back-formation from resurrection.
Resurrect in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper editorial)
- Misbah, Sarfraz fifties resurrect Pakistan’s otherwise plodding day.
- Cow dung used to resurrect minor killed by lightning in Odisha.
- He happens to be the person who took up the challenge of resurrecting the well-known Fairy Queen locomotive in 1997.
- Placing faith in coaching to resurrect dreams.
- Young PCC chief Sachin Pilot worked against all odds to resurrect the party.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of resurrect
- re + errect = phirse khada ho gya
invigorate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) give strength or energy to; “the shower had invigorated her”
invigorate (इन्विगरिट / इन्विगरेट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- दृढ़ करना, पुष्ट करना, बल बढ़ाना, जान डालना, मज़बूत करना, बलवर्धन करना, स्फूर्ति से भर देना
- mid 17th century: from medieval Latin invigorat- ‘made strong’, from the verb invigorare, from in- ‘towards’ + Latin vigorare ‘make strong’ (from vigor ‘vigour’).
invigorate in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- 850 Chinese firms invigorate Algeria ‘ s economic growth.
- Dr Reddy’s pins hopes on new molecules to invigorate profits.
- The government’s focus has been to re-energise and re-invigorate the relations.
- These specially formulated skin care products are packed with OxySphere technology to help remove dead skin cells and invigorate the skin.
- Innovation Can Invigorate Growth.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of invigorate
- in + vigor (strong) -> invigor tablet apne andar jaan phook deti hai.
immortal Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) living forever; never dying or decaying.“our mortal bodies are inhabited by immortal souls”
- (adj) deserving to be remembered forever.”the immortal children’s classic, ‘The Wind in the Willows’”
- (noun) an immortal being, especially a god of ancient Greece or Rome.
- (noun) a person of enduring fame.“he will always be one of the immortals of soccer”
immortal (इमॉर्टल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अमर व्यक्ति,अनश्वर, अमर, अमिट, अविनाशी
- late Middle English: from Latin immortalis, from in- ‘not’ + mortalis
immortal in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- RK Laxman’s Cartoons are Immortal – Dr. S. B Mujumdar
- So, the idea of immortality is inherent in man. How can one discuss a subject that is unimaginable?
- Guru Dutt’s immortal classic ‘Pyaasa’ selected for Venice Film Festival
- Shahjehan as a “true lover”; his “immortal love”; “Taj, a symbol of love”; and blah blah.
- I know people are passionate about each others team , but accept the fact that no team is immortal and enjoy the game for what it is.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of immortal
- im’mota’l – mein ‘mota’ hu aur immortal bhi
Undertaker rises from a coffin to attack Brock Lesnar: Raw, – Immortal Undertaker