- (noun) a person who informs on a person or organization regarded as engaging in an unlawful or immoral activity.
Whistleblower meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
Whistleblower our in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Everything you need to know about whistleblowing in India …, The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has no such … Whistleblower mechanisms in India are regulated internally at companies.
- Donald Trump calls on Ukraine whistleblower to ‘come forward’, WASHINGTON: US President Donald Trump on Sunday called on the whistleblower whose concerns prompted an impeachment inquiry to …
- Best of BS Opinion: RBI’s reputational crisis, India’s …, Somasekhar Sundaresan says it might be time to review the whistleblower policy. The greater the ambiguity in the law on how one would be …
- ETtech Top 5: Infy’s whistleblower probe, startups & job policy …, India is one of the four largest markets for Western Union globally and the company is investing heavily on enabling payments digitally.
- Top headlines: Infosys battles whistleblower scandal, Chidambaram gets bail … “India is proud of his accomplishments,” said Modi on Twitter.
How To Say Whistleblower