(verb) capture the complete attention of (someone); transfix
Mesmerize (मेज़्मराइज़) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
Mesmerize in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Ayushman Khurana to Mesmerize once again.
- Three star performers from Kashmiri flew to international destinations this year to mesmerize the audience with their live rendition.
- The ceremony will witness stunning performances by Jacqueline and Salim-Sulaiman, who are all set to mesmerize the spectators.
- Though there are no tourist spots to visit, the ecstatic charm and uninhibited feel of the village will mesmerize you.
- With its sharp muscular looks, the car will continue to mesmerize the automobile enthusiasts amidst the diesel car ban happenings.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of mesmerize
- mesmerize –> create ‘mess’ in the ‘memory’
Mesmerizing Hindi songs
Kinare Full Song (audio) Queen | Amit Trivedi | Kangana Ranaut