- (noun) the quality of being sagacious, acuteness of mental discernment and soundness of judgment; “a man of great political sagacity”
Sagacity (सगैसिटी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चतुराई, अक़्लमंदी, दूरंदेशी, बुद्धिमत्ता,सूक्ष्म बुद्धि, अक़्लमंदी
- early 17th century: from Latin sagax, sagac- ‘wise’
Sagacity in a sentence (Word usage in recent newspaper)
- Time will only tell if the people of these two states show the same political sagacity.
- But one would have liked a little more sagacity in the way she gets into this complex role.
- If India has become a mature democracy it is because of the sagacity of the voters.
- This shows your sagacity, wisdom and knowledge of what and how to do like a true leader.
- The voters of the four states and one union territory have once again demonstrated their sagacity.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of sagacity
- sagacity ~ sage ~ wisdom