“Driving me Bananas” Idiom meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with picture
Driving me bananas
(idiom) making me crazy (or angry)
‘Driving me bananas’ in a sentence
- It’s driving me bananas!
- You can either say “you drive me bananas” or “you drive me nuts”. They are both colloquials meaning that “you are making me crazy (or angry).
- My very loud neighbors are driving me bananas.
- His habitual lateness drives me crazy, or Apologizing over and over drives me bananas.
- The frustration is driving me bananas.
You’re Driving Me Bananas
Bedizen Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Bedizen [bih-dahy-zuh n, –diz–uh n]
- (verb) to dress or adorn in a showy, gaudy, or tasteless manner
Bedizen (बिडाइज़न) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भड़कीले कपड़े पहनना, तड़क-भड़क से सजाना
- mid 17th century: from be- (as an intensifier) + obsolete dizen ‘deck out’, probably of Dutch origin.
Bedizen in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Dumber tattoos surely bedizen the bodies of the NFL’s players
- a uniform bedizened with resplendent medals
- Claudia dressed in a bedizened matter
- There aren’t enough adjectives to truly bedizen the greatest player in the game.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of bedizen
IIFA Awards 2013 – who was dressed in a bedizened matter?
Hornswoggle Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Hornswoggle [hawrn-swog-uh l]
- (verb) get the better of (someone) by cheating or deception.
- (verb) to swindle, cheat, hoodwink, or hoax.
Hornswoggle (हॉर्न्स्वागल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Hornswoggle sentences in newspaper
- The day would soon arrive when Peter would see he’d been well and truly hornswoggled.
- An example of hornswoggle is marketing a chili that is produced in New York by pretending it is Texas chili.
- Responding to a tweet from the reporter Chris Sheridan, who wrote that Jackson had been “hornswoggled,” Jackson wrote, “I’m okay with the Dallas deal.”
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of hornswoggle
- Horns- Evil, Woggle – Cheat -> Hornswoggled – got cheated by evil person
Identify who got hornswoggled in the video below
Factotum Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi transalation with picture
Factotum [fak-toh-tuh m]
- (noun) a person, as a handyman or servant, employed to do all kinds of work around the house.
- (noun) any employee or official having many different responsibilities.
Factotum (फैक्टोटम) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Factotum sentences from Newspaper
- The joys of being a mindless government factotum must be endless.
- Here the anonymous anti-hero is a New York attorney who has fled a failed relationship to work as the factotum for a wealthy Dubai family
- Unfazed, Nawaz quickly despatched a high-powered civil and military delegation, headed by his factotum defence minister
- He was chairperson of the party’s newspaper group for long, was a loyal factotum of the Gandhi family
- Immediately I got a call from Premchand Gupta, Lalu’s factotum, and he asked for a meeting
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Factotum
- focus on totum : total meaning all
FACTOTUM is also a Hollywood movie – here is the TRAILER
Librocubicularist Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your wordlist
- (noun) A person who reads in bed
Librocubicularist meaning in Hindi
- bistar mein kitaab padhne waala
Librocubicularist word usage
How to Pronounce Librocubicularist
HotForWords – What I like to do in bed! Librocubicularist