Bedizen [bih-dahy-zuh n, –diz–uh n]
Bedizen (बिडाइज़न) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भड़कीले कपड़े पहनना, तड़क-भड़क से सजाना
- mid 17th century: from be- (as an intensifier) + obsolete dizen ‘deck out’, probably of Dutch origin.
Bedizen in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Dumber tattoos surely bedizen the bodies of the NFL’s players
- a uniform bedizened with resplendent medals
- Claudia dressed in a bedizened matter
- There aren’t enough adjectives to truly bedizen the greatest player in the game.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of bedizen
- bad design dress
IIFA Awards 2013 – who was dressed in a bedizened matter?