Chimerical Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
Chimerical [ki-mer-i-kuh l, –meer-, kahy-]
- (adj) unreal; imaginary; visionary
- (adj) wildly fanciful; highly unrealistic
Chimerical (किमेरकल / किमेरिकल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Chimerical in a sentence
- But big question is: will the Congress move on? If they have, they will not opt for chimerical solutions like bringing in Priyanka to replace Rahul.
- “It’s easy to get carried away by product design but success in brand sales can be chimerical.”
- While Bollywood flicks are bubbling with the chimerical emotions of eternal romance, very few of real life celebrity couples can be remembered.
- But that helped her love her craft irrespective of chimerical success.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Chimerical
- It has “miracle” in it-> Miracle is imaginative.
Chimera or Magic trick
De rigueur Vocab Meme Dictionary English to Hindi translation with picture
De rigueur [duh ri-gur; French duh ree-gœr]
- (adj) required by etiquette or current fashion
De rigueur (डे रिगुयूर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
De rigueur in a sentence
French pronunciation = de rigueur
Paris Ballet School: Where Excellence Is “De Rigueur” (France 24)
Saturnine Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
- (adj) (of a person or their manner) gloomy
- (adj) (of a person or their features) dark in colouring and moody or mysterious
- (adj) relating to lead
Saturnine (सैटर्नाइन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गुस्सैल,विषाक्त,शनि के प्रभाव से ग्रस्त,उदास,मंद,म्लान,एकांतप्रिय
Saturnine in a sentence
- The death of his adored father sinks the saturnine Turner into an even deeper gloom.
- his saturnine face and dark, watchful eyes
- a saturnine temperament
- “”the face was saturnine and swarthy, and the sensual lips…twisted with disdain”- Oscar Wilde”
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Saturnine
- Saturn = Shani, Shani = makes wrong things happen in one’s life (astronomically) so meaning = gloomy, unhappy, morose.Just remember saturns rings–> glommy,dull,faroff planet
Cheer Up, Grumpy Cat!
Epicure Vocab Meme Dictionary – English Hindi Translation with pictures
Epicure [ep-i-kyoo r]
- (noun) a person who takes particular pleasure in fine food and drink;connoisseur.
Epicure (एपक्युर / एपिक्युर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चटोरा,रसिया (m),स्वादलोलुप,भोगवादी व्यक्ति,विषयासक्त व्यक्ति,स्वादलोलुप व्यक्ति
Epicure in a sentence (word usage from news)
- Whether you are keen on cooking or just an epicure, Big Oven is a good app to have.
- With their emphasis on epicurean delights, Azul Sensatori stands out from the crowd of Riviera Maya resorts.
- Rappahannock plans an epic epicurean event.
- Clemente is working with the Epicurean to create a spectacular wedding and fast.
- The Epicurean Restaurant has been designed with a soft cream palette and highlights of colour and metallic detailing.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Epicure
- EPIC-CURRY…one who can write an EPIC on CURRY has to be a CONNOISSEUR OF FOOD..
Pronunciation of epicure
Epicurean Akshay Kumar
Furlough Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (noun) Military. a vacation or leave of absence granted to an enlisted person.
- (noun) a usually temporary layoff from work
- (noun) a temporary leave of absence authorized for a prisoner from a penitentiary.
- (verb) to grant a leave to.
- (verb) to lay (an employee or worker) off from work, usually temporarily.
Furlough (फर्लो) meaning in Hindi
- छुट्टी (f),गैरहाजिरी की छुट्टी,अवकाश (m)
What is the difference between Parole and Furlough?
Furlough or Layoff: Is There a Difference?
Furlough in a sentence ( Word usage in recent news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Furlough
- FOR+LAUGH….Imagine that you are a soldier and your are saying to your senior that Sir I want to laugh with my family members and I want leave FORLAUGH….please consider my case – by nileshdive
How to Say or Pronounce Furlough
Know the difference between furlough and parole: Sanjay Dutt