Librocubicularist Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your wordlist
- (noun) A person who reads in bed
Librocubicularist meaning in Hindi
- bistar mein kitaab padhne waala
Librocubicularist word usage
How to Pronounce Librocubicularist
HotForWords – What I like to do in bed! Librocubicularist
Alimony Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your word list
- (noun) court-ordered support paid by one spouse to another after they are separated
Alimony (ऐलमोनी) meaning in Hindi
- निर्वाह-धन,निर्वाह-व्यय,परित्यक्ता पत्नी के लिये वृत्ति या जीविका,संभरण
Alimony word usage in recent news
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Alimony
- Ali+mony mony==All I need is Money and not my husband.- by saikiran
How to pronounce Alimony
Hrithik Roshan angry after Rs 400 crore alimony rumours become the butt of jokes!
Saunter Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Saunter [sawn-ter, sahn–]
- (verb) to walk with a leisurely gait; stroll: sauntering through the woods.
- (noun) a leisurely walk or ramble; stroll.
- (noun) a leisurely gait.
Saunter(सॉन्टर) meaning in Hindi
- टहलते हुए निकल जाना,टहलना,चहलकदमी करना
Saunter word usage in recent news (Saunter in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Saunter
- sau(100) + enter , when 100 people enter at a time their movement will be slow…… – by dexter
How to pronounce Saunter
Critical Minute- Saunter This Way
Ogle Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary word to your wordlist
Ogle [oh-guh l]
- (verb) to look at amorously, flirtatiously, or impertinently.
- (verb) look or stare at.
- (noun) a lecherous look
Ogle (ओगल) meaning in Hindi
- तिरछी नजर से देखना, कटाक्ष , दृष्टता से देखना,कनखियों से देखना
Ogle word usage in recent news (ogle in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Ogle
- O+gle..(girls)..so a man staring or eyeing young girls.. – by preetisoni2411
How to pronounce Ogle
Obama’s G8 Summit Booty Peek Appears to Clear Him
Avid Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary word to your wordlist
- (adj) marked by active interest and enthusiasm
- (adj) ardently or excessively desirous
Avid (ऐवड / ऐविड / ऐविड) meaning in Hindi
Avid word usage in recent news (Avid in a sentence)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Avid
- a person is always eager to be in avid(a video) – by kaushiks23
How to pronounce Avid
How to Become an Avid Reader: Increase Your Brain Power By 1000%