Voluble Vs Taciturn – Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Picture
Voluble [vol-yuh-buh l]
- (adj) characterized by a ready and continuous flow of words; fluent; glib;talkative;“Deepika was as voluble as PM was silent”
Voluble (वाल्यबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- आलापप्रिय,चञ्चल,धाराप्रवाह,बकवादी,बातूनी,वाक्चपल,वाचाल,लुढ़कने वाला
- (adj) (of a person) reserved or uncommunicative in speech; saying little;When sitting next to Siddhu anyone would appear taciturn.
Taciturn (टैसिटर्न meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मौन,ख़ामोश,चुप्प,अल्प भाषी,अल्पभाषी,चुप,चुप्पा,तूष्णांक
Peevish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture
- (adj) easily irritated or annoyed
Peevish (पीविश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Peevish sentences from Newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of peevish
- Thand mein agar baar baar “Pee” karne ki “Wish” hoye toh irritating ho jaata hai
Sharukh Khan in Peevish Mood
Gadfly Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
- (noun) a person who persistently annoys or provokes others with criticism,schemes, ideas, demands, requests, etc.
- (noun) any of various large flies that annoy livestock
Gadfly (गैड्फ्लाइ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गो मच्छर,कष्ट देनेवाला मनुष्य,घुड़मक्खी, गोमक्खी
Gadfly sentences from Newspapers
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gadfly
- Think of it as a Badfly or a biting fly who IRRITATES.
Identify the Gadfly in this video
Skulduggery Vocab Meme dictionary – Hindi to Hindi meaning with picture
- (noun) verbal misrepresentation intended to take advantage of you in some way
- (noun) underhand, unscrupulous, or dishonest behavior or activities
Skulduggery (स्कल्डगरी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Skulduggery sentences in newspaper
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Skulduggery
- SKULLS are associated with PIRATE flags. Pirates are known for deceiving and taking advantage.
Hornswoggle Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Hornswoggle [hawrn-swog-uh l]
- (verb) get the better of (someone) by cheating or deception.
- (verb) to swindle, cheat, hoodwink, or hoax.
Hornswoggle (हॉर्न्स्वागल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Hornswoggle sentences in newspaper
- The day would soon arrive when Peter would see he’d been well and truly hornswoggled.
- An example of hornswoggle is marketing a chili that is produced in New York by pretending it is Texas chili.
- Responding to a tweet from the reporter Chris Sheridan, who wrote that Jackson had been “hornswoggled,” Jackson wrote, “I’m okay with the Dallas deal.”
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of hornswoggle
- Horns- Evil, Woggle – Cheat -> Hornswoggled – got cheated by evil person
Identify who got hornswoggled in the video below