Twerk Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) dance to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low, squatting stance.
- 1990s: probably an alteration of work.
Twerk in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Ranveer & Anushka twerk like nobody’s watching in the song ‘Pehli Baar’ from ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’
- Beats knew Miley Cyrus’ twerk was going to happen weeks before the VMAs aired.
- Merriam-Webster adds emoji, meme & twerk among new words.
- It works: Forget that boring MBA and twerk your way to a six figure salary.
- ‘Twerk‘ dancing and ‘selfie’ photos added to English dictionary
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of twerk
- Twerk sounds like fishy.. fishy dance moves..
Enrique, Maja dance to “Twerk It Like Miley” on ASAP
Hallucination Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Hallucination [huh-loo-suh–ney-shuh n]
- (noun) an experience involving the apparent perception of something not present
- (noun) a false notion, belief, or impression; illusion; delusion
Hallucination meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भ्रम, मतिभ्रम, माया, दृष्टिभ्रम
- 1640-50; Latin hallūcinātiōn- a wandering of the mind.
Hallucination in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- It’s no hallucination, that creature is just really weird.
- Here, look at this optical illusion and hallucinate a little.
- Schizophrenia is defined as a condition where the mind is not in sync with reality, causing delusion and hallucination.
- He likes the vision but says it amounts to “hallucination” unless it is translated into solid strategy.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of hallucination
DDLJ: Simran Hears Raj (hallucination)
Endearment Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Endearment [en-deer-muh nt]
- (noun) a word or phrase expressing love or affection; “she was whispering endearments and repeatedly kissing him”
- (noun) love or affection; “a term of endearment”
Endearment (इन्डिर्मन्ट / एन्डीर्मन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चाव, प्यार, प्रीति, ममता, मोह, लाड़
Endearment in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Due consideration has been given to Khan’s endearment for the ghats along Ganga.
- She was always a picture of grace and endearment.
- Customisation of products is the mantra to customer endearment today and the financial world is not far behind.
- We decided to dissect Delhi’s most annoying terms of endearment. Babe (/beIb/) Meaning: Your girlfriend is sexy.
- ‘Mehbooba’: Prince Charles’ new term of endearment
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of endearment
- Endearment mein chhupa hai “dear” –> love or affection
“Shona” – term of Endearment
Ambiguous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Ambiguous [am-big-yoo-uh s]
- (adj) open to more than one interpretation; not having one obvious meaning;“ambiguous phrases”
- (adj) not clear or decided; “the election result was ambiguous”
Ambiguous (ऐम्बिग्यूअस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अनेकार्थी, अस्पष्ट, संदिग्ध
- early 16th century (in the sense ‘indistinct, obscure’): from Latin ambiguus ‘doubtful’ (from ambigere ‘waver, go around’, from ambi- ‘both ways’ + agere ‘to drive’) + -ous.
Ambiguous in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- On Tuesday HRD minister Smriti Irani gave a ambiguous reply in Lok Sabha to a question on allowing Ph.D and M.Phil.
- They also claim that some of the rules are ambiguous, leading to cause for concern.
- The regulation is ambiguous at many places and compliance requirements are not very clear.
- While the budget document has been clearly and comprehensively structured it remains ambiguous about any tangible plan of action.
- Likewise, the constitution is also ambiguous on federalism, land reform and other issues including gender rights.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ambiguous
- Ambiguous = “bi” means 2, guous ~ guess, I made 2 wild guess for ambiguous question.
Top 10 Movies with Ambiguous Endings
Alacrity Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) brisk and cheerful readiness; liveliness and eagerness
Alacrity (अलैक्रटी / अलैक्रिटी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- तत्परता, फुरती, आतुरता, उत्साह
- late Middle English: from Latin alacritas, from alacer ‘brisk’
Alacrity in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- BCCI needs to act with alacrity.
- What prompted the police into action, that, too, with such alacrity, which is normally absent in their day-to-day battle against crime?
- The injured victims need to be attended with great alacrity and skill.
- Look at the extreme interest taken by the Centre in this case when no such alacrity was shown in handing over probe to the CBI.
- Nitish had responded with alacrity to Modi’s punch, tweeting that in berating his DNA, the Prime Minister had berated the DNA of all Biharis.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of alacrity
- alacrity = Alag aakrity (a picture), alag picture banane ke liye you need some eagerness(alacrity)
Aamir Khan & Salman Khan in Bus – Look at their alacrity