Conundrum Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Conundrum [kuh-nuhn-druhm] (noun)
- anything that puzzles
- riddle or puzzle (involves a pun or play on words)
Conundrum word usage:
- The conundrum of falling rupee has been worrying the finance ministry for long.
- China market has proven to be conundrum for many foreign retailers.
Pariah and Ostracise Vocab Meme +2 English Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Pariah [puh-rahy-uh] (noun)
- a person who is rejected (from society or home)
Ostracise [os-truh-sahyz] (verb used with object)
- expel from a community or group
- Pariah is a person who is ostracised by civilisation, an outcast of society
- For his beliefs,Vidyasagar was initially declared a pariah.
- “Tom cat” was ostracised by other cats when they came to knew about “Talking Tom Cat” App on Iphone.
Panacea Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Panacea [pan-uh-see-uh] (noun)
- a remedy for all disease or ills; cure-all.
- an answer or solution for all problems or difficulties
Panacea Word Usage:
Education is a panacea for India’s problem
Panacea Word Usage in recent news:
Death sentence is not a panacea
Yoga, the panacea for modern living
Theist, Atheist and Agnostic Vocab Meme +1 vocabulary word to your wordlist
Theist Vs Atheist Vs Agnostic
Theist – one who believes in the existence of a god
Atheist – someone who denies the existence of god
Agnostic – one who believes that the existence of a god can be neither proven nor disproven
To Chew the Cud Idiom Meme – Daily English Vocabulary Words with Pictures
To Chew The Cud
Idiom Usage: Ramu sat chewing the cud for hours but never wrote anything down.