Bedizen Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Bedizen [bih-dahy-zuh n, –diz–uh n]
- (verb) to dress or adorn in a showy, gaudy, or tasteless manner
Bedizen (बिडाइज़न) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भड़कीले कपड़े पहनना, तड़क-भड़क से सजाना
- mid 17th century: from be- (as an intensifier) + obsolete dizen ‘deck out’, probably of Dutch origin.
Bedizen in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Dumber tattoos surely bedizen the bodies of the NFL’s players
- a uniform bedizened with resplendent medals
- Claudia dressed in a bedizened matter
- There aren’t enough adjectives to truly bedizen the greatest player in the game.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of bedizen
IIFA Awards 2013 – who was dressed in a bedizened matter?
Amulet Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (noun) an ornament or small piece of jewellery thought to give protection against evil, danger, or disease.
Amulet (ऐम्यलट / ऐम्यलिट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi dictionary)
- late 16th century: from Latin amuletum, of unknown origin.
Amulet in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Ancient ‘Magical’ Amulet Discovered With Curious Inscription
- Some shopkeepers handed the leaders trinkets of blue and white stone, an amulet known in both cultures and thought to ward off the ‘evil eye’.
- Sir Jadeja wears it like an amulet, a protective shield against a condescending world that laughed at his achievements, almost resenting them.
- At the time it was supposed to be my totem, my fire and brimstone amulet, my ward against evil.
- Metal Dragon can be used as an amulet to ward off evil influences, sickness, and prevent hostility.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of amulet
- amulet ~ omelette, if you eat omelette before exam, you will get good marks, lucky charm – omelette
Evil Eye Amulets – How to Use
Procrastinate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
Procrastinate [proh-kras-tuh-neyt, pruh-]
- (verb) delay or postpone action; put off doing something
Procrastinate (प्रक्रैस्टनैट / प्रोक्रैस्टनेट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- विलम्बन,देर करना,विलम्ब करना,आजकल करना,हीला हवाला करना,टालना
- late 16th century: from Latin procrastinat- ‘deferred till the morning’, from the verb procrastinare, from pro- ‘forward’ + crastinus ‘belonging to tomorrow’ (from cras ‘tomorrow’).
Procrastinate in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of procrastinate
- ‘pro’ bhai log always ‘ate’ late –> always ‘pro’castin’ate’
How to Stop Procrastinating
Bawdy Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (adj) dealing with sexual matters in a comical way; humorously indecent;”another of his bawdy stories”, “bawdy jokes”
- (adj) humorously indecent talk or writing;”a collection of Savita Bhabhi bawdy”
Bawdy (बॉडी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अश्लील,गंदा,फूहड़,अश्लील वार्तालाप,फ़हश
- early 16th century: from bawd + -y
Bawdy in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of bawdy
- Bawdy – Baawdi(in hindi) go gayi hai kya? Ashleel hai yeh ladki
Bollywood Gets Bawdy With ‘Delhi Belly’