Inexorable and Implacable +2 Vocabulary Words to your Word List
Inexorable [in-ek-ser-uh-buhl] (adjective)
- Impossible to stop or prevent ; “inexorable rise of Facebook”
Implacable [imˈplakəbəl] (adjective)
- not to be appeased, mollified, or pacified; inexorable;”an implacable enemy”
- incapable of being placated; Relentless; unstoppable ; Inexorable
Inexorable and Implacable Word Usage in News:
To Smell a Rat Idiom Meme +1 Vocabulary Idiom to your Word List
To Smell a Rat
- to suspect something that is wrong
To Smell a Rat Idiom Usage:
- The police setup a trap but the thieves smelt a rat and drove away.
To Smell a Rat Idiom Usage in News:
Fatuous and Imbecile Vocab Meme +2 Vocabulary Words to your Wordlist
Fatuous [fach-oo-uhs] (adjective)
- foolish, silly,devoid of intelligence,imbecilic,inane,idiotic
Imbecile [im-buh-sil, -suhl (noun)
- a stupid person
- having a mental age of three to seven years
Fatuous and Imbecile Word Usage:
Figurative and Literal Vocab Meme +2 Vocabulary Words to your Word List
Figurative [fig-yer-uh-tiv] (adjective)
- metaphorical, based on figures of speech
Literal [lit-er-uhl] (adjective)
- limited to the explicit meaning of a word or text
Figurative and Literal Word Usage:
- A figurative meaning of the words “Higher Education” is not to climb on the top of cupboard and study.
- A figurative meaning of the words is one that is not literal
Word usage in recent news:
Transgress Vocab Meme + Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Transgress [trans-gres, tranz-] (verb)
- go to against a rule; to violate a law, command, moral code, etc.; offend; sin.
- pass beyond (limits or boundaries)
Transgress Word usage:
- Little bird Seagull transgressed like a boss !
- Those are the rules and anyone who transgresses will be severely punished.
Transgress Word Usage in News: