Dexterous Vocab Meme – Daily English Vocabulary Words with pictures to improve your vocab
Dexterous [dek-struhs, -ster-uhs] (adjective)
- skillful or adroit in the use of the hands or body.
- having mental adroitness or skill; clever.
Usage: His dexterity in mathematical calculations amazes many.
Quagmire Vocab Meme – Daily English vocabulary words with pictures to improve your vocab
Quagmire [kwag-mahyuhr] (noun)
- a soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
- a situation from which extrication is very difficult
India seems to be in quagmire of economic slowdown
Antithesis Vocab meme – Daily English Vocabulary Words with pictures to improve your vocab
Antithesis [an-tith-uh-sis] (noun)
- exact opposite
- Direct contrast; opposition
Usage: Jackie is the antihesis of Suizei. Jackie is big and strong; Suizei is small and weak
Assiduous vocab meme – Daily English Vocabulary Words with Pictures to improve your vocab
Assiduous [uh-sij-oo-uhs] (adjective)
- constant; unremitting;assiduous reading.
- constant in application or effort; working diligently at a task; persevering; industrious; attentive; an assiduous student.
Spurious Vocab meme – Daily English Vocabulary Words with Pictures to improve your vocab
Spurious [spyoor-ee-uhs] (adjective)
- not genuine, authentic, or true
- plausible but false
- intended to deceive
Common Usage: Spurious ideas, Spurious stories, Spurious statements