Servile [sur-vil, -vahyl] (adjective)
- having or showing an excessive willingness to serve or please others.
- of or characteristic of a slave or slaves.
Servile meaning in Hindi
Servile word usage
- The horrible boss demanded servility from his employees
- He spoke in a servile tone
- How servile and bootlicking can one become?
Servile Mnemonic trick to remember word
- sounds like “SERVE” while serving you have to be submissive, or keep your head down – by akashdktyagi
Watch this cute servile ‘Hutch’ puppy
Penchant [pen-chuh nt] (noun)
- a strong liking for something; a penchant for outdoor sports
Penchant meaning in Hindi
Penchant word usage in recent news
Penchant Mnemonic Trick to remember word
- p+enchant- something that enchants you, you have a strong liking for that. -by logic87
Watch Polar Bear penchant for Coca-Cola
Preposterous [pri-pos-ter-uh s] (adjective)
- contrary to reason or common sense; utterly absurd or ridiculous.
Preposterous meaning in Hindi
Preposterous word usage in recent news
Preposterous mnemonic trick to remember word
- PRE means before POST means after but together in a single word pre+post+erous seems ABSURD. – by sumit_sontakke
How to pronounce Preposterous
Watch Rajnikant playing Mario – preposterous video clip
importune [im-pawr-toon] (verb)
- beg persistently and urgently
importuned Hindi meaning
Importune word usage
- The contesting candidates importuned me for votes right through the campaigning period
- I importune you to help them
Importune mnemonic trick to remember word
- Im (not) + portune (fortune). Someone who doesn’t have fortune BEGS PERSISTANTLY – by nic42991
Watch Begging you-Madcon official video
- (noun) a person fighting against a government or invading force; a rebel or revolutionary.
- (noun) a member of a section of a political party that revolts against the methods or policies of the party.
- (adjective) in opposition to a civil authority or government
Insurgent Hindi meaning
Insurgent Word Usage in recent news
Insurgent Mnemonics Trick to remember word
- a person (army man) who does not listen to the command of his sergeant is rebellious in nature therefore in-surgent = one who does not listen to his sergeant[ commander] thus is rebellious – by Chandrima
INSURGENT by Veronica Roth — Watch Official Book Trailer