Juvenile Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) for or relating to young people; “juvenile crime”
- (adj) childish; immature; “she’s bored with my juvenile conversation”
- (noun) a young person; “cases of assault in which the victims are juveniles”
Juvenile (जूवनल / जूवनाइल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- किशोर व्यक्ति, नाबालिग व्यक्ति, किशोर, तरुण, नाबालिग, बचकाना, यौवन संबंधी
- early 17th century: from Latin juvenilis, from juvenis ‘young, a young person’.
Juvenile in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- In a first, juvenile to be tried as adult in gang-rape case.
- To avenge son’s murder, dad fires at juvenile accused.
- Juvenile crimes directly linked to drug abuse.
- Missing juvenile reported from Music Street.
- 17 kids at juvenile homes sexually abused in 5 years: CAG report.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of juvenile
indict Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) formally accuse of or charge with a crime; “he was indicted for murder”
indict (इन्डाइट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अभियोग लगाना, दोष लगाना, अपराध लगाना, न्यायालय के सामने दोषी ठहराना
- Middle English endite, indite, from Anglo-Norman French enditer, based on Latin indicere ‘proclaim, appoint’, from in- ‘towards’ + dicere ‘pronounce, utter’.
indict in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Brazil’s Senate met on Tuesday to vote on whether to indict President Dilma Rousseff on charges of breaking budget laws.
- US prosecutors indict three in multimillion-dollar text message scam.
- Mark Schwarz reports from Rio on police’s recommendation to indict Ryan Lochte and James Feigen being on charges of falsely reporting a crime.
- JNU probe compromised, fails to indict the offenders: ABVP
- Japan Prosecutors Indict South Korean After Shrine Blast: Reports
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of indict
- indict = india + court (ct) ; it can indict you for a crime
invigorate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) give strength or energy to; “the shower had invigorated her”
invigorate (इन्विगरिट / इन्विगरेट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- दृढ़ करना, पुष्ट करना, बल बढ़ाना, जान डालना, मज़बूत करना, बलवर्धन करना, स्फूर्ति से भर देना
- mid 17th century: from medieval Latin invigorat- ‘made strong’, from the verb invigorare, from in- ‘towards’ + Latin vigorare ‘make strong’ (from vigor ‘vigour’).
invigorate in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- 850 Chinese firms invigorate Algeria ‘ s economic growth.
- Dr Reddy’s pins hopes on new molecules to invigorate profits.
- The government’s focus has been to re-energise and re-invigorate the relations.
- These specially formulated skin care products are packed with OxySphere technology to help remove dead skin cells and invigorate the skin.
- Innovation Can Invigorate Growth.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of invigorate
- in + vigor (strong) -> invigor tablet apne andar jaan phook deti hai.
hauteur Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) haughty manner or spirit; arrogance; “she swept into the room with formidable hauteur”
Hauteur (होटर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अभिमान, अहंकार, घमंड, दर्प, ग़रूर
- French, from haut ‘high’.
Hauteur in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Spoken about but never seen in the subcontinent and a ruler from afar, she seemed to epitomise the hauteur of colonial rule.
- Narendra watches the Master with a combination of social unease, teenage hauteur and exhaustion.
- With imperious hauteur, she tells Alice, “I daresay you haven’t had much practice”.
- She has the hauteur and the glacial beauty to suggest a spectral figure who exists only as Noor’s dream object.
- With a pompous flourish of royal hauteur, he brushed aside da Gama’s lofty ambassadorial claims.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of hauteur
- hauteur = hot = high; hot ladki ka hauteur toh dekho!
invincible Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) too powerful to be defeated or overcome; “an invincible warrior”
invincible meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English (earlier than vincible ): via Old French from Latin invincibilis, from in- ‘not’ + vincibilis
invincible in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Rio takeaways: Big concerns for once-invincible Novak Djokovic.
- Suicide Squad: Why the Superhero Movie is Invincible.
- One of the stories of Rio Olympics 2016 has been the near-invincible Michael Phelps.
- Simply with Sarfraz Ahmed and three tailenders, Younus added 202 to that overnight lead and made it invincible.
- In short, we feel invincible – flying so high, with our heads in the sky!
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of invincible
- vin = win, jisko jeeta na ja sakke