invigorate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) give strength or energy to; “the shower had invigorated her”
invigorate (इन्विगरिट / इन्विगरेट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- दृढ़ करना, पुष्ट करना, बल बढ़ाना, जान डालना, मज़बूत करना, बलवर्धन करना, स्फूर्ति से भर देना
- mid 17th century: from medieval Latin invigorat- ‘made strong’, from the verb invigorare, from in- ‘towards’ + Latin vigorare ‘make strong’ (from vigor ‘vigour’).
invigorate in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- 850 Chinese firms invigorate Algeria ‘ s economic growth.
- Dr Reddy’s pins hopes on new molecules to invigorate profits.
- The government’s focus has been to re-energise and re-invigorate the relations.
- These specially formulated skin care products are packed with OxySphere technology to help remove dead skin cells and invigorate the skin.
- Innovation Can Invigorate Growth.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of invigorate
- in + vigor (strong) -> invigor tablet apne andar jaan phook deti hai.
hauteur Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) haughty manner or spirit; arrogance; “she swept into the room with formidable hauteur”
Hauteur (होटर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अभिमान, अहंकार, घमंड, दर्प, ग़रूर
- French, from haut ‘high’.
Hauteur in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Spoken about but never seen in the subcontinent and a ruler from afar, she seemed to epitomise the hauteur of colonial rule.
- Narendra watches the Master with a combination of social unease, teenage hauteur and exhaustion.
- With imperious hauteur, she tells Alice, “I daresay you haven’t had much practice”.
- She has the hauteur and the glacial beauty to suggest a spectral figure who exists only as Noor’s dream object.
- With a pompous flourish of royal hauteur, he brushed aside da Gama’s lofty ambassadorial claims.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of hauteur
- hauteur = hot = high; hot ladki ka hauteur toh dekho!
invincible Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) too powerful to be defeated or overcome; “an invincible warrior”
invincible meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English (earlier than vincible ): via Old French from Latin invincibilis, from in- ‘not’ + vincibilis
invincible in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Rio takeaways: Big concerns for once-invincible Novak Djokovic.
- Suicide Squad: Why the Superhero Movie is Invincible.
- One of the stories of Rio Olympics 2016 has been the near-invincible Michael Phelps.
- Simply with Sarfraz Ahmed and three tailenders, Younus added 202 to that overnight lead and made it invincible.
- In short, we feel invincible – flying so high, with our heads in the sky!
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of invincible
- vin = win, jisko jeeta na ja sakke
Progeny Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a descendant or the descendants of a person, animal, or plant; offspring; “the progeny of the Scottish settlers who settled there in the mid-1800s”
Progeny (प्राजनी / प्राजिनी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- Middle English: from Old French progenie, from Latin progenies, from progignere ‘beget’
Progeny in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Madhya Pradesh assisting other states in improving bovine progeny.
- In 2015-16, the state distributed Rs 219 crore for cows and their male progeny in 29 famine-affected districts.
- Karnataka’s CMs, however, have a long tradition of not getting their progeny into politics till they themselves are active.
- Though Kerala had always turned its back against progeny politics,the state had accepted a few.
- You cannot rig the system. Sure, you can give a chance to your progeny, but at the end of the day, it’s the public who decides.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of progeny
- progeny mein chuppa hai ‘genes’
Profound Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) (of a state, quality, or emotion) very great or intense; “profound feelings of disquiet”
- (adj) (of a person or statement) having or showing great knowledge or insight; “a profound philosopher”
- (adj) (of a disease or disability) very severe; “a case of profound liver failure”
- (adj) (of a subject or idea) demanding deep study or thought; “expressing profound truths in simple language”
- (noun) the deepest part of something, especially the ocean; “nor billowy surge disturbs the vast profound”
Profound meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गहरा, गम्भीर, गहन, अत्यंत, महासागर
- Middle English: from Old French profund, from Latin profundus ‘deep’, from Latin pro ‘before’ + fundus ‘bottom’. The word was used earliest in the sense ‘showing deep insight’.
Profound in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Shobhaa De frivolous statement only reflects her profound ignorance of how athletes perform or what motivates them towards excellence.
- The students were in a state of complete shock and profound grief.
- This will have a profound impact on food security and bring us closer to our national goal of doubling farmer incomes by 2020.
- Little and profound emotions have been woven in and the film is sure to give you a lump in the throat.
- India’s energy sector is seeing profound transformations since the past two years.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of profound
- profound = prof. found a deep (profound) secret