Vitriolic Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi transaltion with picture dictionary
- (adj) filled with bitter criticism or malice; “he launched a vitriolic attack on the government”
Vitriolic meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कटु, तीखा, सख़्त, अति कटु भाषण
Vitriolic in a sentence (word usage from recent newspaper)
- Trumps vitriolic, hate-filled rhetoric is scary.
- Group condemns vitriolic attack on NAPIMS boss.
- Mr. Trump’s most vitriolic statements have targeted minorities including Muslims, Mexicans, women and the LGBT community.
- Some BJP leaders also believe Sidhu would not mount any vitriolic attack on BJP in the cut and thrust of the electoral battle of Punjab assembly.
- From questioning his educational qualifications to sending vitriolic tweets, the CM has not missed an opportunity to target Modi.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vitriolic
- VITRIOL = another name for sulphuric acid (H2SO4) which is bitter, caustic and harsh.
Verbose Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
- (adj) using or expressed in more words than are needed; “verbose articles from amateur authors”
Verbose (वर्बोस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- वाचाल, शब्दबहुल, शब्दाडंबरपूर्ण
- late 17th century: from Latin verbosus, from verbum ‘word’.
Verbose in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- I realised that in my earlier interview I was not verbose about the specifications the interviewers sought on the several concepts I told them.
- The ready made explanation that he is paying for the verbose sins of his father Yashwant Sinha somehow does not make sense.
- The book is a cornucopia of multimedia stills, pictures and small journal jottings without being a verbose vocabulary of documentational drama.
- The code is written in C, and it is written to be pretty verbose and ugly.
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2′ review: Insipid & verbose.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of verbose
Prolong Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) extend the duration of; “unwilling to prolong the conversation, Sehwag said her goodbyes”
Prolong (प्रलॉंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English: from Old French prolonguer, from late Latin prolongare, from pro- ‘forward, onward’ + longus ‘long’.
Prolong in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Pranayama is a Sanskrit term, which means prana or the vital force or life energy, ayam means to prolong.
- Effectively, this would prolong the war by another two years.
- We are not going to have a prolonged leadership election campaign.
- we cannot prolong the state of emergency.
- You prolong a shot more than a few seconds, people get anxious.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of prolong
- Prolong mein chuupa hai ‘long’ (lamba)
Rakish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) having or displaying a dashing, jaunty, or slightly disreputable quality or appearance; “he had a rakish, debonair look”
- (adj) (especially of a boat or car) smart and fast-looking, with streamlined angles and curves; “a rakish Chevrolet”
Rakish (रेकिश / रैकिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- छिछोरपन लिया हुआ, लम्पट, बाँका
- early 18th century: from rake + -ish
Rakish in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The new Swift will also carry a more rakish design.
- The updated model is aimed to appeal to a larger audience, with a combination of muscular shoulders, chiseled waistline and a rakish face.
- For me, the best cameo came from the actor who played the rakish Ravi Shastri with such wicked panache.
- Even Dev Patel, looking rakish and unfinished, kept to the crisp traditional look.
- There was a beautiful woman and a rakish man, and they didn’t like each other.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of rakish
- rakish = rakhi (rak) + sawant (sh) is known for her rakish looks.
paramour Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a lover, especially the illicit partner of a married person.
Paramour (पैरमुर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अवैध प्रेमी, प्रेमिका, उपपति
- Middle English: from Old French par amour ‘by love’; in English the phrase was written from an early date as one word and came to be treated as a noun.
Paramour in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Woman kidnapped baby to blackmail her paramour.
- A married youth and his paramour entered into a suicide pact and the bodies of the duo was found hanging on a roadside.
- A woman and her paramour were today arrested here in connection with the alleged murder of her husband, police said.
- Man kills paramour in autorickshaw.
- Paramour sets woman ablaze for refusing to have sex.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Paramour
- paramour = ‘paraya’ + ‘mard’ – illicit relationship
Guess the Paramour